Good - Went well
Okay - Meh..
Bad - Went poorly
Terrible - FML

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sh*t!
Reply 2
Not well :sad: Still got one left though... :s-smilie: Good luck to whoever still has exams.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
There's a poll guys, cheers:smile:

I finished mine yesterday, in regards to the poll they went : Good.
Reply 4
Terrible...I think it was the pressure, so much is dependent on this year that every exam I got so panicked that I messed up...trying not to think about it :tongue:
Reply 5
I think ll my exams went really well so far, which is great...for now, despite I made a couple of silly mistakes,

but when results day commences,

I would be shaking like crazy lol :smile:
I had a bugger yesterday I missed out a 6 mark question that I completely knew how to do. Which could change my grade.
:frown: dreading results day
Reply 8
Original post by Casshern1456
I had a bugger yesterday I missed out a 6 mark question that I completely knew how to do. Which could change my grade.

How come? Didn't see it? :x
Reply 9
Quite well, which is worrying the sh*t out of me. I actually think i'd feel better if they went badly.
Original post by Miracle Day
How come? Didn't see it? :x

It was the Edexcel C3, basically I had to find t from an equation given all I had to do is differentiate and solve, my mind was goneeeee and I didn't do it. It's my Birthday today and it's all I can think about :frown:.
I had an exam today (not allowed to specify what it is until midnight) and I had to do a few big-ish (well big for a short-answer exam) questions in about half the time I should. Supposed to get 84% UMS in that to get the grade I need, and even though it's lower than what I got in other units I still might not have gotten it :/ Still I guess I managed to get most of those marks, and it could've been worse. Praying for low grade boundaries!

Apart from that:

Maths- Amazing
Chemistry- Good
Biology - Okay
English Lit - Amazing
Today's exam - Okay

Still got Add maths and german listening/reading to go, I'm guessing it'll be amazing, okay and amazing in that order.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by xxKiaraxx
Quite well, which is worrying the sh*t out of me. I actually think i'd feel better if they went badly.

Yeah I get you completely :X I feel the same because they went better than expected.
Reply 13
Pretty sure I have lost my christmas holidays for revision now. :frown: I will just have to wait and see, but there was not one exam i felt happy about.
Original post by Miracle Day
Yeah I get you completely :X I feel the same because they went better than expected.

Yay! Finally, someone who feels the same way. I blame my teachers, they made these exams sound impossible.
Reply 15
Retakes for me i think :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by xxKiaraxx
Yay! Finally, someone who feels the same way. I blame my teachers, they made these exams sound impossible.

Yeah I know :smile: They always made them out as hard etc but I found them all okay, but that's the problem.. I've done so well (as far as I know) that I'm worrying about how I did
Reply 17
Mine got gradually better as time went on

D1 Maths - Crap
Biology - Crap
Chemistry - okay/good
C4 Maths - excellent
Reply 18
Original post by nerd123
Terrible...I think it was the pressure, so much is dependent on this year that every exam I got so panicked that I messed up...trying not to think about it :tongue:

Exactly the same for me, its annoying as well because I revised hard for them especially Mathematics but still messed up. I'm sure you'll be ok anyway. =)
aqa geography exam tday was v.easy
science b3,p3,c3 was hard i hate those multi choice questions mess with my head

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending