The Student Room Group

I agree that women have the right to be just as 'sexually enlivened' as men

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Liquid Harvest
Different standards apply to men and women. Excuse me for being slightly vulgar, but the image of a woman opening up her legs for multiple men absolutely disgusts me. Yet I've only ever been with sluts, I've never been with a woman who hasn't slept with at least half a dozen men. I don't know, something about the degradation and filth that they've experienced seems to really draw me to them. This sounds inconsistent and bizarre, but I just can't bring myself to accept the idea of a woman letting men use her body for their enjoyment, something about that is extremely degrading and completely devoid of any self respect. In an ideal world, the same standards would apply to men but that can't be the case, because men have needs and it's often very difficult to escape from that need.

It's alright what you are doing. They were already corrupted before you. And it's more likely to be 20+ guys if they say 5-6. Oftentimes they tell themselves blowjobs, ONS and anal aren't "real sex" and so don't count, to make themselves feel better.

It's important that you don't find a virgin and turn her into a slut. In my experience, I find it difficult to take things seriously and commit because of the emotional baggage of casual sex. It is difficult but I'm trying to settle down with my current one.

So don't find a virgin and destroy her. If you're going to **** her, do it after you're in a marriage type relationship (not marriage itself, for that could financially destroy you). Go to a private church wedding without any papers or something like that, if you're religious.
(edited 8 years ago)
To each their own.
Not my women though but they already know the score about modesty.
Well most of them lol
They shouldn't be giving away their bodies so easily to multiple men. That is absolutely disgusting. Women should guard their bodies and maintain their dignity, because without self respect, there is nothing. That means no sex with multiple men and no sex before marriage.

Would you say the same about a man who sleeps with multiple women before marriage?
Reply 23
The sad truth is that women who are promiscuous are unlikely to get and remain married. As they stop getting much sex and male attention after their twenties, they lose male interest for most of their lives and end up childless and with pets.

Love doesn't even factor into their lives. It is really difficult to properly love someone after your first love. That special sparkle just goes away. Historical cultures tried to maximise love, and beauty, in relationhips. Modern cultures are too foolish and undisciplined to do so.

Even so, marriage was designed to limit men and benefit women. It was a tradeoff of taking care of the house,cooking and providing love and devotion (for the woman) and providing income, disciplining the children and providing leadership and protection (for the man). Most importantly, the man agreed not to cheat on his wife, and if he did so, to not abandon her. This was the most important part of marriage.

The fact that women have abandoned what was the biggest social benefit to them, and swallowed the feminist propaganda hook, line and sinker just goes to show how most women will believe anything a powerful person tells them. Feminism has destroyed women (they have become unhappier each decade since the 1950s - they used to be much happier than men and now they are less happy than men) and benefited powerful, rich, or successful men, who use women for sex and toss them aside. Smart move, ladies. Now feminism is trying to correct its own problem with punitive taxes on men and grotesque wealth redistribution. The Keynesian state legislating to fix the problems its legislations created. :rolleyes: The end effect though is Men will just leave, avoid taxes and avoid women, getting sex robots and giving up on love entirely. Hence, MGTOW.

This is a really powerful video I saw recently about how independence can only really destroy a woman:

[video="youtube;BIXsyfDL4Bw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIXsyfDL4Bw[/video]
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by 41b
Historical cultures tried to maximise love, and beauty, in relationhips. Modern cultures are too foolish and undisciplined to do so.

This. I wish more people understood this.
Reply 25
Original post by muslimstanisyed
To each their own.
Not my women though but they already know the score about modesty.
Well most of them lol

Woman is woman. With modern technology and undisciplined men in her life, she will act just like other women. Just because they wear Burkhas doesn't mean they don't slut around.
Original post by 41b
Woman is woman. With modern technology and undisciplined men in her life, she will act just like other women. Just because they wear Burkhas doesn't mean they don't slut around.

Disagree not every woman aspires to be a floozie
Also its not just about whether a woman wears a burqa its about many things including fear of being disowned and getting a bad rep
Reply 27
Disagree not every woman aspires to be a floozie
Also its not just about whether a woman wears a burqa its about many things including fear of being disowned and getting a bad rep

You should meet some of the Muslim girls I come across here.

Once they're away from their parent's grasp they act just like Western girls.

There's a lot of weak Muslim parents in your community. Don't buy the hype and don't think she'll be a virgin just because she's Muslim.
Original post by 41b

There's a lot of weak Muslim parents in your community. Don't buy the hype and don't think she'll be a virgin just because she's Muslim.

I would not be deluded enough to think muslim = virgin.
Its not just about being muslim its also about culture you was raised in.
I can honestly say that i know for a fact that theres a good selection of pakistani women that are bred well to accept that they lose their virginity to their husbands and are happy with one cock for the rest of their lives.
Original post by 41b

I, and the majority of men of my generation, won't marry a non-virgin though.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would not be deluded enough to think muslim = virgin.
Its not just about being muslim its also about culture you was raised in.
I can honestly say that i know for a fact that theres a good selection of pakistani women that are bred well to accept that they lose their virginity to their husbands and are happy with one cock for the rest of their lives.

Original post by 41b

not to seem like i'm bullying or oppressing you... but here's another TSR that agrees with what 41b said/has said so far.

matter of fact, all the muslim girls i knew in my sixthform, were sluts. hard, cold sluts. they all had secret boyfriends. they all had sex with them as many times as they wanted. They All had more than one boyfriend (that is, they broke up with the current ones, and got new ones when the relationship became problematic). Some Even allowed her nudes to be distributed around the school like the news paper.

So, don't be fooled into thinking that ALL of the muslim girls you know (irrespective of location) are 'saints'. They Aren't (take it from a guy who's known them all his life).

**obvs, i didn't know and speak to All muslim girls, regardless, it doesn't dispute the fact that, the muslim girls are still.. human. they have needs. they will fulfill those needs.**

What is that link meant to illustrate? That one other poster has a similar viewpoint to you therefore the majority of men in 'your generation' won't marry non virgins?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Original post by xloichan
What is that link meant to illustrate? That one other poster has a similar viewpoint to you therefore the majority of men in 'your generation' won't marry non virgins?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha. It's cute how you try to sound smart. :cute:

Kindly view the poll results.
They shouldn't be giving away their bodies so easily to multiple men. That is absolutely disgusting. Women should guard their bodies and maintain their dignity, because without self respect, there is nothing. That means no sex with multiple men and no sex before marriage.

Pretty sure I've seen you post on another thread about how it's perfectly okay for men to be sexually deviant, though? Tell me if I'm wrong. I may be mistaken about it being you.

You wrote a post encouraging a guy to sleep around whilst he's in a relationship which is just disgraceful and know you're saying that women can't do the same. And on top of that you cry when women show a bit of skin. Keep the bs coming please.
Reply 36
Some of the responses to this post are disgusting.

Anyone who believes women who enjoy sex with multiple people are degrading themselves, believe this because society has taught them this, which, in my opinion, shows a distinct lack of autonomous thought. Men think it's okay for them to have lots of sex because they have been taught that they are entitled to sex, which they are not. The term slut has many negative connotations, and I think it's important women reclaim it, and do whatever the **** they want.

"The sad truth is that women who are promiscuous are unlikely to get and remain married. As they stop getting much sex and male attention after their twenties, they lose male interest for most of their lives and end up childless and with pets."

Oh, do **** off. You're a) presuming all women are heterosexual and want male attention and b) that men are preferable to pets, which they often aren't.

STOP TELLING WOMEN WHAT THEY CAN AND CAN'T DO WITH THEIR BODIES. IT ISN'T YOUR PLACE.
(edited 8 years ago)
As long as people are using protection, giving consent and not cheating on others I don't really care how many people they've slept with.
Different standards apply to men and women. Excuse me for being slightly vulgar, but the image of a woman opening up her legs for multiple men absolutely disgusts me. Yet I've only ever been with sluts, I've never been with a woman who hasn't slept with at least half a dozen men. I don't know, something about the degradation and filth that they've experienced seems to really draw me to them. This sounds inconsistent and bizarre, but I just can't bring myself to accept the idea of a woman letting men use her body for their enjoyment, something about that is extremely degrading and completely devoid of any self respect. In an ideal world, the same standards would apply to men but that can't be the case, because men have needs and it's often very difficult to escape from that need.

You're pretty ridiculous. Women have needs too but women have been told about how disgraceful those needs are, for centuries, that's the difference. You have literally zero right to say it's disgusting for a woman to sleep around if you sleep around. Different standards do not apply and if they do - they are your own. Women may do as they please just as men and slut-shaming is awful.

Yes, you're right, you do sound inconsistent and bizarre because on the one hand you're using those very women for your own enjoyment but on the other saying a woman allowing that is wrong. Make sense... please?
Its because women catch disease more easily. Thank you for your time

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending