The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Why do men object to being objectified?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gagafacea1
When will you realize that this is (was) a parody..?

When you get make up your mind if it or isnt a parody to start with and don't mention being hit on by gays who just want to give you a good rogering, it brings back painful memories after being dragged into a lesbian bar.
Original post by Soldieroffortune
When you get make up your mind if it or isnt a parody to start with and don't mention being hit on by gays who just want to give you a good rogering, it brings back painful memories after being dragged into a lesbian bar.

Well the OP is, the rest isn't unfortunately.
Also straight men being homophobic isn't something new, but that's not the topic at all.
Well the OP is, the rest isn't unfortunately.
Also straight men being homophobic isn't something new, but that's not the topic at all.

c'est la vie...
Where does homophobia come into this?
I mean bitch, I don't see it!

Firstly they go shirtless in non-nude beaches showing off their chiseled abs. Secondly, a lot of them wear shorts showing their legs clearly wanting to get attention.

I'm saying this because I once asked a guy why he's wearing shorts, he said because he wants to show off his legs, so I assume ALL of you straight guys are the same.

However the weird thing is, many of them get uncomfortable when gay guys hit on them or talk about them like sex objects. Some of them even have this reflex where any time they sense a gay presence, their mouths start uttering the words " I'm okay with gay guys as long as they don't hit on me".

Is it just me or are ALL straight men being hypocritical and contradictory?

I am okay with girls objectifying me. I am however not okay with gays hitting on me, because I didn't go to a gaybar.
Original post by Soldieroffortune
c'est la vie...
Where does homophobia come into this?

That's my line! :colonhash:
Don't really know lol, I was half asleep when I said that. Probably there is no homophobia.
Ha love this thread. Hetero men hate it and are extremely uncomfortable when being hot on by homosexual men. I love how some reactions are when the hetero man throws a fist at the other man but missises then the homosexual knocks the hetero the hell out

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending