The Student Room Group

90% of whites play the race card.

Not in the generic way, but if a non-white has an issue which he/she believes to be race related whites then like to downplay it by saying that person is playing the race card. An effective way to counter any racial issues.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
True whites always say its racist when they're put on the spot
You live under a rock, bruh.
Reply 3
Original post by Imperion
You live under a rock, bruh.

A new counter?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Where did you get that statistic from?
Original post by Killa Kam

Whut? Have I ever confronted you?

Spoiler

Most of us whites are delusional when it comes to racism :smile:
Original post by N-R-G
True whites always say its racist when they're put on the spot

Agreed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne

I dont agree with prejudice tho'
Reply 9
lool, no they don't. I'm white and i have never used my race in an disagreement or when i'm put on the spot. more like other ethnic groups.
Reply 10
it isn't playing a race card to point out that somebody else is using the race card.
Sorry, have I stumbled into the official thread of the Internal Monologue Re-Enactment Society?
Reply 12
Original post by Eve99
lool, no they don't. I'm white and i have never used my race in an disagreement or when i'm put on the spot. more like other ethnic groups.

Someone didn't understand the original post lol, you also proved the point That I was making lololol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by flamboy
it isn't playing a race card to point out that somebody else is using the race card.

It is when its done frequently. If someone made a post saying they were stopped and searched by police for no reason and believed it to be down to race. Whites would automatically say the race card is being played, like they don't believe race could ever be an issue. Its weird really racism quite blatantly exists I can only assume those who who throw accusations about non-whites playing the race card are racist themselves and want to downplay racism for their own benefit of freely discriminating without being called racist.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
It is when its done frequently. If someone made a post saying they were stopped and searched by police for no reason and believed it to be down to race. Whites would automatically say the race card is being played, like they don't believe race could ever be an issue. Its weird really racism quite blatantly exists I can only assume those who who throw accusations about non-whites playing the race card are racist themselves and want to downplay racism for their own benefit of freely discriminating without being called racist.

Posted from TSR Mobile

it depends on how mundane of a situation we're talking about - if they said "you're not serving me first because of my skin colour" in a queue-scramble for a fast food restaurant, or if they were to say "you're only asking for my ID because of my skin colour" then that would completely be a use of a race card - getting pulled over or something, from my memory, *is* something where non-white *men* (not women) are more likely to be subject, but again, I could say that men in general are more likely to be victimised by the police and women are "privileged" in that sense, but nobody even cares about the gender disparity so why should we care too much about the racial one? we live in a flawed society/world - this isn't happening because people are white here - if I went to india (technically one of the most racist societies in the world according to studies) I could very much expect to be discriminated against in discrete manners because of my white colour, but would I be surprised? you tell me
Reply 15
Original post by flamboy
it depends on how mundane of a situation we're talking about - if they said "you're not serving me first because of my skin colour" in a queue-scramble for a fast food restaurant, or if they were to say "you're only asking for my ID because of my skin colour" then that would completely be a use of a race card - getting pulled over or something, from my memory, *is* something where non-white *men* (not women) are more likely to be subject, but again, I could say that men in general are more likely to be victimised by the police and women are "privileged" in that sense, but nobody even cares about the gender disparity so why should we care too much about the racial one? we live in a flawed society/world - this isn't happening because people are white here - if I went to india (technically one of the most racist societies in the world according to studies) I could very much expect to be discriminated against in discrete manners because of my white colour, but would I be surprised? you tell me

So you're saying non-whites should not complain about being treated differently due to the fact that if whites went to India they would probably be subject to the sane treatment?

Lol

Go home you're drunk, stop making ****ty excuses.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
So you're saying non-whites should not complain about being treated differently due to the fact that if whites went to India they would probably be subject to the sane treatment?

Lol

Go home you're drunk, stop making ****ty excuses.

Posted from TSR Mobile

no, I'm telling you that you can't help people being naturally a *little* bit prejudiced about minority groups in a society - again, no society is perfect. india was just an extreme example that I was giving you. what can you *honestly* expect from people?!

oh look! a cliche annoying phrase I've seen on the internet at least a trillion ****ing times? wow, originality is a corpse on the internet, huh
I'm white and I assume from your tone you are extremely jealous of the fact I am white and you are not. I can't help it...being white that is.
Reply 18
Original post by flamboy
originality is a corpse on the internet, huh

So is sarcasm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19

...what?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending