The Student Room Group

Gwen Stefani is stunning

cant believe shes getting divorced :eek:

Scroll to see replies

She is lovely. A big favourite of Wilf.

Stunning, this woman is 45 years old ffs.

Music is good as well.
Original post by The_Blade

i know right? smoking (im a bi girl :wink:)
I guess that puts her back on the market. Form a queue, gents, you're all definitely in the running.
You've clearly not seen her without make up

Original post by Wilfred Little
She is lovely. A big favourite of Wilf.

Stunning, this woman is 45 years old ffs.

Music is good as well.

I wish I looked half as good at 45!!
Original post by driftawaay

That's just a bad pic. She looks normal in most pics without makeup

IMO Nina Kraviz is the hottest musician without makeup though (from a bi girl's perspective)

[video="youtube;7gUmFJUpWvc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gUmFJUpWvc[/video]

lol she looks fine?
Original post by Wilfred Little
lol she looks fine?

Other girl i posted is hotter imo (prefer brunettes) but yeah it's just a bad moment

Don't be such a child, I can take utterly incredible pictures of myself, but in general I probably have a strange expression on my face most of the time, as does everyone else, celebrities included
She aight. She aight.
Original post by Proudhipster
That's just a bad pic. She looks normal in most pics without makeup

IMO Nina Kraviz is the hottest musician without makeup though (from a bi girl's perspective)

[video="youtube;7gUmFJUpWvc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gUmFJUpWvc[/video]

It's pretty ridiculous to say 'it's just a bad picture' and 'she looks better in most pictures without make up' when she never leaves the house without make up, there are probably like three pictures of her online where she doesnt wear make up and she doesnt look any better in those than in this one

she is the definition of a plain jane
Original post by IsraelforLife
Don't be such a child, I can take utterly incredible pictures of myself, but in general I probably have a strange expression on my face most of the time, as does everyone else, celebrities included

I didn't notice she had a strange expression on her face, her expression looks normal to me. All I noticed is that she is a plain middle aged woman without make up.
It's pretty ridiculous to say 'it's just a bad picture' and 'she looks better in most pictures without make up' when she never leaves the house without make up, there are probably like three pictures of her online where she doesnt wear make up and she doesnt look any better in those than in this one

she is the definition of a plain jane

looks fine to me :rofl:

looks fine to me :rofl:

She has make up on in the first picture.
And again, she is a plain jane in the second one and looks way too pale and sickly, like she has been out naked in the cold for a few hours. So I wouldnt say she looks 'fine'
She has make up on in the first picture.
And again, she is a plain jane in the second one and looks way too pale and sickly, like she has been out naked in the cold for a few hours. So I wouldnt say she looks 'fine'

Why are you getting so upset over this loool :lol:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by IsraelforLife

Agreed
Why are you getting so upset over this loool :lol:

I am not getting upset over this, I am just explaining stuff especially since yall started posting 'without make up' pictures in which she is actually wearing make up.. I didn't know that letting people know they are proving me right is being 'upset' but OK!
I am not getting upset over this, I am just explaining stuff especially since yall started posting 'without make up' pictures in which she is actually wearing make up.. I didn't know that letting people know they are proving me right is being 'upset' but OK!

Pretty hard to tell if she's wearing makeup in the first pic TBH, the size is tiny.

Sure you're not :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest