The Student Room Group

OCR A 2016 Physics A* A-Level Resources

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Hi,

The link for Notes Past Paper etc, Legacy Recources and Bonus Q&A aren't working for G485, could you update this at all?

Thanks
Good afternoon,

I would like to ask whether i need a tutor or tuition to acheive A/A* in physics??

PS i Got a B at my AS this summer
Hey, could you please update the AS Links?
The onedrive ones don't seem to be working

Thanks!
Original post by chanda01
Hey, could you please update the AS Links?
The onedrive ones don't seem to be working

Thanks!

u found the new link bro
I wish there was a similar thread like this for AQA
None of the links are working! :'( Please could you update them <3 Thank you!!! You are a legend!!!
hey, the links for the g481 and g482 standard answers arent working? do you have an updated link? thanks
hello, do you by any chance have a recent version of the G481 AND G482 standard answers because the link doesnt work. Thanks
Hi there, I am currently sitting both Chemistry and physics for my A - levels, along with two others. I have clicked on the links to multiple resources and I can see that there is an unsupported link for most, if not all. Please may you have a look into that... Bar from that, some great resources and very thankful that you have shared them. Luke
Original post by ForgottenApple
I am ForgottenApple, I recently finish A Levels with some reasonable results (A*A*A* Maths, Physics & Chemistry). This thread is to help you achieve something similar at the same level. I created these resources for myself last year and have brought them up into a good enough order to help other people out. This thread is a successor to a previous thread I made last year for G481 an incorperates all but the practical element of the OCR Physics A Level course (to be revised in 2015) but nonetheless there is a full year of students who can benefit from these resources and any students who opt to resit thereafter.

Most notes I wrote last year, as well as the standard answers being made by me (idea from my college), definitions lists, legacy resources/past papers/bonus questions tend to be lifted :P

Google Drive
Link to Chemistry Thread

Useful Other Websites
Physics and Maths tutor is excellent for past papers and extra notes

G481
Notes
Definitions List
Standard Answers

G482
Notes
Definitions List
Standard Answers

A2 Grade boundary graphs

G484
Notes
Definitions List
Standard Answers
Notes Past Papers, Model Solutions and Mark schemes Jan 10-June 14
Legacy Resources from 2002 to 2010
Bonus Questions and answers
G485

Notes
Definitions List
Standard Answers
Notes Past Papers, Model Solutions and Mark schemes Jan 10-June 14
Legacy Resources from 2002 to 2010
Bonus Questions and answers

Hey,

Was just looking at how amazing everyone said the notes were, so tried to open them but it's saying that the links don't work anymore. It's onyl G481, 482, and 484Was wondering if it's not too much trouble, if you oculd possibly re-send the links please?

Thanks, and don't worry if it is not possible,
Sammy
(edited 6 years ago)
Hi, I'm doing the new spec OCR physics and your resources are still extremely useful, especially the standard answers so thank you.The links for units 1 and 2 for the standard answers say they're broken/ don't work, is there any way you could send me the documents or see if it's simple to fix the links since those resources would be amazing as help for my exam in 4 weeks, thanks.
Reply 231
Hey... The link doesn't work anymore. Could you email me your resorces? Any help would be much appriciated.
Email:

Spoiler

I think this is his latest link..it has most of the resources https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzqTgouKQqalQjdIdHd6TVNTcHc
Original post by physicsgirl101
I think this is his latest link..it has most of the resources https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzqTgouKQqalQjdIdHd6TVNTcHc

thanks for re-iterating this physics girl.
Hi could you please update the links? Thanks!
The links to the revision notes are no longer working.
u bhenchod

Quick Reply

Latest