The Student Room Group

Migrants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
Inherently racist for sheltering Arabs fleeing war? You do know that in Syria they have a diverse range o people so your little racist theory is debunked. There are Africans who have also lived in Syria and also Asians who have lived in Syria who will be coming to the UK to seek safety,trying to make me out to be a racist lol
Go and continue crying about how your race is victimised

You don't seem to understand.
You are an immigrant yourself, clearly. You are taking up a house in our country.
You clearly do not identify with native British people - you move here yet do not regard yourself as one of us and dedicate your help exclusively to Syrians.
British people ARE your people now, unless you haven't integrated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I never said I was British nor did I say I felt British. Mate,I'm Syrian and Italian so yes the Syrians are my own people. They come first.

If that's really the way you feel, you're no better than anyone else in this thread.
Original post by Sinzo
Mate, that's a bit of a generalisation. For example, I myself am a Muslim, not a particularly strong one, but a Muslim; and also a middle eastern.

Am I screaming that all Christians should bow to us? No.

She's just a bit of an exception.

Sinzo, I am aware you are Muslim, believe me.

Christians are different too.

Also, I can never mistake a Christian for Muslim and the other way round - I am sure you know what I mean.

In Middle East is an art of survival to recognize who is who.

Have you ever been there?

If you know it, you will catch the picture from a scratch.

The lady is a liar. She is just a very much delusional grotesque of a Muslim woman raised in her father's home and ABSOLUTELY unaware about the reality.

She is imbecilic in a way, in order to agree with everything coming from her family without objection.

It is a pattern in the Muslim tradition.

Ah how much I can tell you about the Muslims just being a Christian......
Many people in Syria are well educated,stop your white saviour complex.
What have you done to help your own people? Tell me,seeing as you're very dedicated to the British people

Let's see:
We (I am under 18 so don't have my own finances) give generously to charity, pay taxes - but I don't preach and then only help people of a certain origin or race.

THERE IS NO WHITE SAVIOUR COMPLEX. STOP REPEATING YOURSELF.
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by phoenixsilver
The OP has something against white people, she spammed up my "White Appreciation thread" (created for equality with the various threads for ethnic minorities) with various anti-white statements.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought she classified herself as "white" in various threads! I can never keep up! :confused:

I'm for the truth. :wink:
You don't seem to understand.
You are an immigrant yourself, clearly. You are taking up a house in our country.
You clearly do not identify with native British people - you move here yet do not regard yourself as one of us and dedicate your help exclusively to Syrians.
British people ARE your people now, unless you haven't integrated.

Posted from TSR Mobile

First of all why are you assuming **** about me,ask instead of guessing crap. My parents bought the house,unlike you who is probably waiting for the government to pay them housing benefits. My parents were both doctors who lived wealthy lifestyles in a nice part of London. You seem to be upset that a non white is doing financially better than you

I'm dedicated to helping Arabs fleeing war,whether they be black or Asian or white Arabs. I don't care for titles and I don't see myself as British
Reply 186
Original post by WhiteSatin
Sinzo, I am aware you are Muslim, believe me.

Christians are different too.

Also, I can never mistake a Christian for Muslim and the other way round - I am sure you know what I mean.

In Middle East is an art of survival to recognize who is who.

Have you ever been there?

If you know it, you will catch the picture from a scratch.

The lady is a liar. She is just a very much delusional grotesque of a Muslim woman raised in her father's home and ABSOLUTELY unaware about the reality.

She is imbecilic in a way, in order to agree with everything coming from her family without objection.

It is a pattern in the Muslim tradition.

Ah how much I can tell you about the Muslims just being a Christian......

Wait, well aware in a bad or good way? I'm pretty western-ish than middle-eastern-ish.
Original post by Sinzo
Oh come on! When did he say they weren't well educated? This is taking it to a whole new level.

Original post by NishaaaR
I thought she classified herself as "white" in various threads! I can never keep up! :confused:

I don't know, she seems to detest white people. Every time I bring up another argument avenue, she just spouts some "white privilege" stuff.
I never said the Syrians weren't educated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm for the truth. Many people are on there saying similar things. Stop victimising whites when you guys are at the top

You really can't stop saying it, can you? I invite you to argue without continually spouting the same "white saviour" nonsense every time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NishaaaR

Then do something about it,nishaar. If you guys really are dedicated to helping your own Brits,start by working in a homeless shelter or something instead of asking others why they aren't doing it first.

I am considered white because my dad is a white European and Arabs are considered Caucasian but I don't see myself as white. I just see myself as mixed raced
Reply 190
First of all why are you assuming **** about me,ask instead of guessing crap. My parents bought the house,unlike you who is probably waiting for the government to pay them housing benefits. My parents were both doctors who lived wealthy lifestyles in a nice part of London. You seem to be upset that a non white is doing financially better than you

I'm dedicated to helping Arabs fleeing war,whether they be black or Asian or white Arabs. I don't care for titles and I don't see myself as British

Since when does occupying a house count as getting housing benefits? I'm pretty sure all of the house owners in the UK would be on benefits then.

Also, really? Your sense of self-worth is based on your parents being doctors and earning money? Not that they save lives? That's a bit sad - especially for someone who prides themselves on being 'for the people'.
You really can't stop saying it, can you? I invite you to argue without continually spouting the same "white saviour" nonsense every time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please come back when you're old enough to actually support the homeless with your own finances instead of begging your parents to donate for you

You don't see yourself as British? Then what are you doing in our country!?
You're just another non-integrating migrant that cares only about your own people!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't know, she seems to detest white people. Every time I bring up another argument avenue, she just spouts some "white privilege" stuff.
I never said the Syrians weren't educated.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The truth hurts. You tried to make out Syrians were dumb and uneducated,not having any of it.
Also my dad was white European so your argument doesn't stand
You don't see yourself as British? Then what are you doing in our country!?
You're just another non-integrating migrant that cares only about your own people!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I choose to live wherever I want between three countries. London-newyork and Switzerland
Please come back when you're old enough to actually support the homeless with your own finances instead of begging your parents to donate for you

I'm not the one claiming to accept people into my home - you are!

The truth hurts. You tried to make out Syrians were dumb and uneducated,not having any of it.
Also my dad was white European so your argument doesn't stand

I didn't try to make out any of this. Stop lying, you're just making stuff up now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 196

Isn't that what you do? Since you don't actually work?
Then do something about it,nishaar. If you guys really are dedicated to helping your own Brits,start by working in a homeless shelter or something instead of asking others why they aren't doing it first.

I am considered white because my dad is a white European and Arabs are considered Caucasian but I don't see myself as white. I just see myself as mixed raced

Now I'm going to use your own words here: "...how do you know I've not helped them in the past?"

A tad confusing, but sure thing.

People are asking why you object, in principle, to looking after homeless British people in your home when you seem eager to do the same for Syrians, they're not actually demanding that you house a British person. Do you really not see the difference?
Original post by Sinzo
Since when does occupying a house count as getting housing benefits? I'm pretty sure all of the house owners in the UK would be on benefits then.

Also, really? Your sense of self-worth is based on your parents being doctors and earning money? Not that they save lives? That's a bit sad - especially for someone who prides themselves on being 'for the people'.

You're jealous that an Arab had it all whilst you're living in a council estate most likely and receiving state handouts.

My parents are dead Bish,don't mention them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending