The Student Room Group

Migrants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
I like that song!

:eek: You listen to trap??
Reply 381
I would as it's the morally correct thing to do but I'll always have the what might happen thought in my head as I tend to overthink aha
Original post by Imperion
:eek: You listen to trap??

Totally :wink:
First of all why are you assuming **** about me,ask instead of guessing crap. My parents bought the house,unlike you who is probably waiting for the government to pay them housing benefits. My parents were both doctors who lived wealthy lifestyles in a nice part of London. You seem to be upset that a non white is doing financially better than you

I'm dedicated to helping Arabs fleeing war,whether they be black or Asian or white Arabs. I don't care for titles and I don't see myself as British

It sucks that your parents abandoned all their morals, principles and their country for a sweet sweet taste of the good life in a white blood money country. That must hurt
Original post by Betelgeuse-
It sucks that your parents abandoned all their morals, principles and their country for a sweet sweet taste of the good life in a white blood money country. That must hurt

They had a good life before coming to London. My father lived in Switzerland and my mother,America.
They had a good life before coming to London. My father lived in Switzerland and my mother,America.

America! Thats even worse! I damn well hope he enjoyed his blood money
Totally :wink:

Enjoy

Spoiler

Reply 387
Just... stop. Go to sleep.
Insults and poor comebacks? I simply said I want to house Syrian immigrants,I didn't think it would be a big deal. Some people clearly have to much time to spare

LOL, let's take a look, shall we?

Spoiler

Jesus Christ. You little kids are so ignorant. As Arabs we all refer to God as Allah. Get over it. Yes,what's your point?

I did. Maybe you need help understanding written english

Are you okay in the head? Which part of 'I am a Christian arab' do you not seem to understand? I am happy to shelter both Arabs and Christians

Many people in Syria are well educated,stop your white saviour complex.What have you done to help your own people? Tell me,seeing as you're very dedicated to the British people

You're jealous that an Arab had it all whilst you're living in a council estate most likely and receiving state handouts.My parents are dead Bish,don't mention them

All whites are.

That's because you're not smart enough to understand how the system works

My thread so I'll post whatever I like and if it upset you,I could care less. Now you're just being annoying. Put the words together and maybe see if you can think of a definition. Stop derailing my thread now. You've said your opinion. I'm going to stop replying to future nonsense posts by you and every other Arab hater

Hush now,time for bed little one

Why're you being so salty?

You don't even know me,so keep your little comments to yourself.

Some quotes I didn't bold because the whole thing was rude and unnecessary imo. You keep going on about how people are "attacking" you while in reality, you've been drawing first blood in many cases. Don't cry about getting hit by a dirty snowball when you're the one that peed in the snow, even if people on here are being as rude as you're claiming they are, simply be the better person instead of being a bitch.

If you want to help migrants then great, that's amazing that you're doing something. Seriously, if you are legit and not a catfish then I'm glad there's people out there looking out for others in such a massive way. If you don't want to help homeless people, then that's fine, you're like 99% of the people out there. Still, there's no reason to act like you're some superior being and that only your cause is just. Just as you don't have to explain yourselves to us, nobody has to explain their reasons to you. It doesn't make us white supremacists (I'm black ffs), it doesn't make us Arab haters, it just means we're different, and that's a symptom of being a regular human being.

I personally wouldn't take anyone into my home. I'd try to set them up with a group or organization that specializes in that, but right now I don't have the space or money to do it, and when I have a family, I don't want my kids to have to grow up hearing about the horrors a house guest went through back home. Does that make me a worse person than you? Not at all.

One of my life dreams has been to see my home country of Cameroon lifted up from a corrupt 3rd world country to a 1st world one. I'm gonna work my ass off and do everything I can to make it a better place, does the fact that I wouldn't take a refugee now so that I can work towards a world where refugees stop existing make me a person that hates all refugees? Nope. Stop using what people say on TSR as outlines for their personality and filling in the gaps with your personal bias, it's not a good way to get anything across, especially a message on an issue as important as this. Have a good night :smile:

inb4 "you have too much time on your hands"
Original post by DannyDualscar
i would if i could, but only to one teenage girl around my age.

That's oddly weird.
Original post by judogainz
i'd rather put my nuts in a vice

Do it then :colone:
Original post by phoenixsilver
No doubt some leftie troll will respond "do it then", because that's how they roll.

You wizard
The clearly want no involvement

Judging by your attitude to your host country and people, can you blame them. lol
Because I want to. Simple as.

Privilege
Original post by Imperion
That's oddly weird.

Do it then :colone:

You wizard

im also a teenage girl, i wouldnt feel comfortable with anyone much older than me. also being homeless can be very dangerous for teenage girls due to sexual assault, so id like to protect her from that
Original post by alexschmalex
LOL, let's take a look, shall we?

Spoiler

Some quotes I didn't bold because the whole thing was rude and unnecessary imo. You keep going on about how people are "attacking" you while in reality, you've been drawing first blood in many cases. Don't cry about getting hit by a dirty snowball when you're the one that peed in the snow, even if people on here are being as rude as you're claiming they are, simply be the better person instead of being a bitch.

If you want to help migrants then great, that's amazing that you're doing something. Seriously, if you are legit and not a catfish then I'm glad there's people out there looking out for others in such a massive way. If you don't want to help homeless people, then that's fine, you're like 99% of the people out there. Still, there's no reason to act like you're some superior being and that only your cause is just. Just as you don't have to explain yourselves to us, nobody has to explain their reasons to you. It doesn't make us white supremacists (I'm black ffs), it doesn't make us Arab haters, it just means we're different, and that's a symptom of being a regular human being.

I personally wouldn't take anyone into my home. I'd try to set them up with a group or organization that specializes in that, but right now I don't have the space or money to do it, and when I have a family, I don't want my kids to have to grow up hearing about the horrors a house guest went through back home. Does that make me a worse person than you? Not at all.

One of my life dreams has been to see my home country of Cameroon lifted up from a corrupt 3rd world country to a 1st world one. I'm gonna work my ass off and do everything I can to make it a better place, does the fact that I wouldn't take a refugee now so that I can work towards a world where refugees stop existing make me a person that hates all refugees? Nope. Stop using what people say on TSR as outlines for their personality and filling in the gaps with your personal bias, it's not a good way to get anything across, especially a message on an issue as important as this. Have a good night :smile:

inb4 "you have too much time on your hands"

Why I found annoying is that they kept pushing the idea of me not wanting to help homeless Brits. I don't know why they were getting so agitated about it when it really doesn't affect them.

If I want to help my own people then I will.
Reply 394
queen-bee
As many as I can. I have big rooms and the storage rooms.

Original post by phoenixsilver
Do you have any regard as to how they will be fed? Will they stay in your house all day? If they want to leave, will you give them your keys, or lock them in? Why don't you let a British homeless person sleep in your home?

Posted from TSR Mobile

To be fair, this was started not by Queen, but by someone else.

Just realised this ^
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't receive any support from the government

So you have never used the NHS? You were never educated here? Never been sick?

Nice teeth btw, courtesy of the British taxpayer I presume
Original post by Infraspecies
Only if they were attractive and well dressed too.
No offence but that's kind of stupid.

Original post by DannyDualscar
im also a teenage girl, i wouldnt feel comfortable with anyone much older than me. also being homeless can be very dangerous for teenage girls due to sexual assault, so id like to protect her from that

What if that's your cover up? :holmes: Don't act like it's doesn't happen.

Spoiler

Isn't that the same thing as you helping to chose a Brit over an Arab? Also Syrians Are diverse as I've mentioned before. There are Africans and Asians who also live there. It's not just all Arabs.

I don't understand the need for an argument. Nobody can dictate to me whom I choose to help,I'm sure you would choose to help a Brit over any other race.

I and the people criticising you itt would choose to help the people of the country we live in. If i moved to Syria, I would help and support the Syrians despite being English.
Reply 398
I and the people criticising you itt would choose to help the people of the country we live in. If i moved to Syria, I would help and support the Syrians despite being English.

Dude, just... Let it go. This was instigated by someone else.
[QUOTE="xGCSE_Studentx;59311217"]
I dont think so? please see my now edited post[/QUOTE

Nah I'm alrite

Best to stay ignorant and insular, like a child who doesnt want to believe father christmas isnt real

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending