The Student Room Group

How do you make effective mind maps ?

Hi. I have some mini mocks coming up and I dont know how to revise. I wanna make a mind map but I dont know how I can make it effective and if they actually work, I've already made some Physics flashcards which didnt help at all, I revised from past papers and got B's in all sciences :biggrin: .
Original post by LPLunaticFringe
Hi. I have some mini mocks coming up and I dont know how to revise. I wanna make a mind map but I dont know how I can make it effective and if they actually work, I've already made some Physics flashcards which didnt help at all, I revised from past papers and got B's in all sciences :biggrin: .

well done for your B's in science! I think mind maps can be helpful if you make/use one in the right way. first try to use colours for different parts of the mind map. make it as big as you can as well. A3 should be a good size. plan it out first as well so you don't make the real one messy. also add bullet points under the right sections and tick off the ones you have covered.
Good Luck!
Mind maps must be easy to understand and include only the most important information.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending