The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

I often see grown men eyeing up school girls..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alisiabevan
If you're eyeing up an underage girl, you're eyeing up a CHILD. It doesn't matter if her skirt is 'short' or shirt 'too tight' etc. It's a kid you're looking at. It's wrong.

You don't know what a child is if you believe this.
Original post by Treypound
This is so common I'd say every 8/10 men do it. They try their best to be discreet but I see their eyes move to the buttox area. Disgusting tbh..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Idk what people expect, girls wear **** tonnes of makeup these days and try to look older, I knew 15 year olds using tinder pretending to be 18 and all that ****. At the end of the day, attraction can be seen as 2 things : natural and social convention. Now those who argue the natural point would say simply it is evolutionary an advantage for men to find 18-22 year olds attractive, and these days its hard to tell quite often from 15 onwards sometimes. I don't agree with that argument, I think the vast amount of attraction is social convention, but its the same, we are taught to revere and yearn for young women, who are at the peak of what society considers attractive. I never fail to be confused why people think this would change, you're going to be 55 years old and still be a lusty old man who grew up finding young women attractive and it doesn't stop. You don't hit 30 and suddenly go man I ****ing love grey hair. It just doesn't happen. If your sexual urges persist, the perverse society that we are raised in isn't going to randomly lose it's influence. Men are absurdly stimulated by modern attitudes towards fashion and media anyway, so it's unsurprising. Have you never heard an old woman say what I strapping young man? It's just reality, perception of attraction is perverse right now and that effect will take root in all of us, male and female, for the entirety of our lives.
This is scary
Original post by xRorz
Don't be. It's factual. Read this please: https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2012/06/20/evolutionary-reasons-for-male-attraction-to-teenage-girls/

After tens of thousands of years of evolution, it's what men have become sexually attracted to. It's not like we can choose what or who we're attracted to.

By no means am I condoning acting upon these feelings as it is wrong. But it's still nature.

Reading this really disturbed me. If that's what goes through grown men's minds when they look at school children then I really really didn't want to know:

"14 year old girls look a lot better, but even they are rather flat in their bodies, and they also look very young. These are the ones that you try pretty hard not to look at. I find myself looking at them sometimes and remembering back to when I was that age, and some of the 14 year old girls I used to hang around with, be friends with, and even date and sleep with.When I look at them, I am often just reminiscing about the old days. But you have to be very careful about looking at girls of that age, because at my age, people will see you doing that and get mad at you.

Now 15 year old girls are excellent, it is true. In many primitive societies even today, a 15 year old girl can marry a man of any age. That’s right and proper of course, but a 15 year old girl is awfully immature. Nevertheless, they can be a lot of fun if you are young, and to a young man, they can seem pretty mature.There were some 15 year old girls around here who looked pretty great. By then, their bodies are getting pretty developed. On the other hand, their bodies are still not totally mature, and their minds often seem extremely silly, girly and immature.

16 year old girls are the cream of the crop, because at this age, their bodies are often fully mature. I don’t know any girls that age around here, so I am not sure what to think of them at my age."

*Shudder* I'm sorry but this just screams "creep" to me.
Original post by TTWNGCBC
*Shudder* I'm sorry but this just screams "creep" to me.

It is not his or any man's fault. He clearly means 14/15/16 year olds who have hit puberty. Men are attracted to post-pubescent females, because this shows that they are fertile. It is literally wired in to us.

I think something that should be noted is that because of our living standards, females now start puberty much younger than they used to say 100 years ago, so therefore they finish it earlier too. I think that in say 1917, women probably finished puberty 2/3 years later than they do now (you can look this up btw, there's quite a few studies on this)

I am not supporting paedophilia in any way. All I'm saying is that men are biologically wired to be attracted to fertile females.
Original post by richpanda
It is not his or any man's fault. He clearly means 14/15/16 year olds who have hit puberty. Men are attracted to post-pubescent females, because this shows that they are fertile. It is literally wired in to us.

I think something that should be noted is that because of our living standards, females now start puberty much younger than they used to say 100 years ago, so therefore they finish it earlier too. I think that in say 1917, women probably finished puberty 2/3 years later than they do now (you can look this up btw, there's quite a few studies on this)

I am not supporting paedophilia in any way. All I'm saying is that men are biologically wired to be attracted to fertile females.

Uh huh.

"Girls between about 12 and 16 in other words..."

"13? ... most of them don’t even look that great ... "some look excellent"

Forgive me for getting pervert vibes.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Nothing wrong with looking as long as they don't try and act on their lusty desires.

i guess you wouldn't mind if someone was doing that to your sister then lol.
Original post by aprocrastinator_

It happens whether you like it or not.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
It happens whether you like it or not.

the question is whether people like it or not when referring to a sister, mother, daughter etc of theirs
the question is whether people like it or not when referring to a sister, mother, daughter etc of theirs

Again, I refer you to my earlier statement.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Again, I refer you to my earlier statement.

yh it happens anyway tbh but these people don't realise that these girls aren't objects, they're human beings, and they definitely don't want that happening to a woman they have a connection with.
Reply 311

It is concerning if somebody does look, but if they only look and don't act upon it then there's no issue for her. I've been hit on by elderly women before
(edited 6 years ago)
This is so common I'd say every 8/10 men do it. They try their best to be discreet but I see their eyes move to the buttox area.

Just because they are older doesn't mean they have lost their ability to be a red-blooded male.
I used to have the opposite problem.
Schoolgirls would deliberately flash me.
I used to go bright red.

Not joking. I was very attractive but I was only really attracted to very large breasts.

Life is never perfect.
(edited 6 years ago)
This is so common I'd say every 8/10 men do it. They try their best to be discreet but I see their eyes move to the buttox area. Disgusting tbh..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah , quite true, I get approached from grown men from time to time, just means society needs to improve:smile:

Why did you revive a 2 year old thread to say that?
Original post by Meany Pie
Why did you revive a 2 year old thread to say that?

why not?
They are like chameleons these teen girls. They can switch from strong strutting women with t&a popping out to vulnerable little cuhnt in the blink of an eye. **** them I say, if you're that frightened of men/rape then stay home. Stop wasting the time of the police because you fancied a little cock teasing but had a mood swing half way through.
"I often see grown men eyeing up school girls.."

Oy! What happens in the staffroom stays in the staffroom, alright!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Dale45
Hello

I see you are really pushing the limits of intelligence here with that comment 4 years after the last post.

Latest

Trending

Trending