Reply 381
where the kanye haters and doubters at now, he spazzed and didn't get renegaded
Original post by K.C
where the kanye haters and doubters at now, he spazzed and didn't get renegaded

I was worried when he dropped Facts but it's all good now
Reply 383
Original post by Castro Saint
I was worried when he dropped Facts but it's all good now

thoughts on kendrick's verse? people on ktt saying it was trash lel kenny stans mad too but i thought he was goat as well
Original post by K.C
thoughts on kendrick's verse? people on ktt saying it was trash lel kenny stans mad too but i thought he was goat as well

Kendrick's probably my favourite US artist out there atm, he very rarely lets me down. I agree, he killed it.
Reply 385
Thoughts on the new future mixtape? I think it pretty decent but I have to be in the right mood to listen to trap

[video="youtube;C-OZyrJ6Vsw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-OZyrJ6Vsw[/video]
ye doubters hiding zzzz
Reply 387
Original post by alldayniqqa
ye doubters hiding zzzz

@zKlown @Rk2k14 where you at u haters
Original post by difeo
@zKlown @Rk2k14 where you at u haters

Too many people tarnishing the name of Hip-Hop.

Whites always gotta come and **** ***** up:colonhash:
Reply 390
Original post by Rk2k14
Too many people tarnishing the name of Hip-Hop.

Whites always gotta come and **** ***** up:colonhash:

Anyone feel like recommending any noise-hop? I only really know Dälek in the style, and the lack of any decent online resources for hip-hop AFAIK makes exploration pretty difficult. This is painful, considering I can't help but keep coming back to Absence as the best hip-hop album of all time:

[video="youtube;74sDkwvCMZI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74sDkwvCMZI[/video]
Reply 392
Original post by 3 TheDefiniteArticle
Anyone feel like recommending any noise-hop? I only really know Dälek in the style, and the lack of any decent online resources for hip-hop AFAIK makes exploration pretty difficult. This is painful, considering I can't help but keep coming back to Absence as the best hip-hop album of all time:

Only just hearing of noise-hop (industrial music+hip hop?) but these might/might not be up your alley:
Saul Williams - The Inevitable Rise and Liberation of NiggyTardust
Cannibal ox - cold vein
El P - Fantastic damage
Headshots ‎- Industrial Warfare
Death Grips - The Power That B (this band is very out there tho)
Public Enemy - It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back
Company Flow - Funcrusher Plus

Kanye West - Yeezus has noise hop elements i think

[video="youtube;ViGNBLQpGWE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViGNBLQpGWE[/video]

does that count (lol at the dislike bar)
Original post by GO97
Only just hearing of noise-hop (industrial music+hip hop?) but these might/might not be up your alley:
Saul Williams - The Inevitable Rise and Liberation of NiggyTardust
Cannibal ox - cold vein
El P - Fantastic damage
Headshots ‎- Industrial Warfare
Death Grips - The Power That B (this band is very out there tho)
Public Enemy - It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back
Company Flow - Funcrusher Plus

Kanye West - Yeezus has noise hop elements i think

Awesome, thanks. I've listened to Cannibal Ox, El P, Death Grips, Public Enemy and Kanye West (who hasn't heard Yeezus by now? :tongue: ), wouldn't exactly call any of them noise-hop but I definitely like some of them, so will check out the rest.

Ideally I'm looking for stuff with as noisy an approach as possible. Wu-Tang + Masonna would be ideal, but I'm not exactly hopeful for that specific combo existing.
Reply 394
Original post by 9 TheDefiniteArticle
Awesome, thanks. I've listened to Cannibal Ox, El P, Death Grips, Public Enemy and Kanye West (who hasn't heard Yeezus by now? :tongue: ), wouldn't exactly call any of them noise-hop but I definitely like some of them, so will check out the rest.

Ideally I'm looking for stuff with as noisy an approach as possible. Wu-Tang + Masonna would be ideal, but I'm not exactly hopeful for that specific combo existing.

oh ok apologies for useless recommendations, i was assuming you only listened to noise hop lol.

so something more like (rapping starts about 1:30)
[video="youtube;LYiaIdFISxQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYiaIdFISxQ[/video]
or nah
Original post by GO97

That's very cool, will definitely listen to more (heard the first Spectre album aaaaaages ago when I was going through a 'if it ain't death metal I don't want to hear it' phase and dismissed it, should probably give it another go). Not precisely what I'm looking for but very cool rec nevertheless.
Reply 396
Original post by 7 TheDefiniteArticle
That's very cool, will definitely listen to more (heard the first Spectre album aaaaaages ago when I was going through a 'if it ain't death metal I don't want to hear it' phase and dismissed it, should probably give it another go). Not precisely what I'm looking for but very cool rec nevertheless.

okay...im getting warmer

how bout
[video="youtube;0ms1fJ21wdE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ms1fJ21wdE[/video]
Original post by GO97
okay...im getting warmer

how bout

Yeah, this is excellent, and about as close to what I'm looking for as I suspect I'm going to get. Awesome, thanks man!
Reply 398
Original post by TheDefiniteArticle
Yeah, this is excellent, and about as close to what I'm looking for as I suspect I'm going to get. Awesome, thanks man!

glad u liked it cos after that i got nuthin
Original post by TheDefiniteArticle

Not my kind of music at all, but a quick search found a few artists that might fit:

B L A C K I E

Techno Animals

Moodie Black

Food For Animals

I'm guessing you know Shabazz Palaces

Quick Reply

Latest