The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Rehabilitation Science (Physiotherapy) MSc Brighton Uni 2016 entry

I have just accepted an unconditional offer from Brighton uni to study Rehabilitation Science (Physiotherapy) MSc in Feb 2016. Looking to see if there are any other people out there starting too.
Reply 1
Original post by neuronic
I have just accepted an unconditional offer from Brighton uni to study Rehabilitation Science (Physiotherapy) MSc in Feb 2016. Looking to see if there are any other people out there starting too.

Hey, congratulations! I have also accepted an offer at Brighton :smile:. Look forward to meeting you in February!
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey that's great news. Looking forward to meeting you. I set up a Facebook group for our cohort. I'm currently the only member though haha.
Reply 3
Hey that's great news. Looking forward to meeting you. I set up a Facebook group for our cohort. I'm currently the only member though haha.

Haha nice one :smile: what was the link? Are you planning on commuting or moving out?
Reply 4
Original post by JWell
Haha nice one :smile: what was the link? Are you planning on commuting or moving out?

I can't seem to post the link but the name of the group is Rehabilitation Science (Physiotherapy) MSc Brighton 2016. I live locally so will commute to Eastbourne. How about you?
Reply 5
I can't seem to post the link but the name of the group is Rehabilitation Science (Physiotherapy) MSc Brighton 2016. I live locally so will commute to Eastbourne. How about you?

:smile: Could you possibly email it to me as I still can't find it? [email protected]

I'll have to move out so need to find a place pretty quick!
Reply 6
Ive also accepted a place on the course and needing to get a place at Eastbourne! Have you had any luck finding anywhere yet?
Reply 7
Congratulations! I haven't had any luck yet! Here is the link for the Facebook page :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/147025688990362/

:smile:
Reply 8
ah brilliant thank you, I've been trying to find this for ages!
Hi!! I've accepted an offer for the course too and so excited to get started!!

Just wondered if you guys have been having issues enrolling online and whether it comes up as owing fees... I just assumed that the offer was for an nhs funded place! Does anyone have any similar issues?! Thaaanks.. also joined the Facebook group :smile:
Reply 10
Hey guys! I know I'm really late to this discussion. Is this course on the same application deadlines as the undergrad courses? Torn between BSc physio courses or this one - clearly if application is closed I'll hold out on what I've got

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BStew
Hey guys! I know I'm really late to this discussion. Is this course on the same application deadlines as the undergrad courses? Torn between BSc physio courses or this one - clearly if application is closed I'll hold out on what I've got

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think 2016/2017 applications open for a while. The course started within the last two weeks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending