The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

University of Brighton reserve list 2024

I am applying for midwifery at University of Brighton, and I’ve just had my decision letter from University of Brighton and it states that I’m on the reserve list as I wasn’t successful enough during my interview. I was just wondering how long is this list and what are the chances of me getting a place? Has anyone had this before?
(edited 4 weeks ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Shamer923
I am applying for midwifery at University of Brighton, and I’ve just had my decision letter from University of Brighton and it states that I’m on the reserve list as I wasn’t successful enough during my interview. I was just wondering how long is this list and what are the chances of me getting a place? Has anyone had this before?

I'm afraid I can't answer your question but I am in exactly the same predicament, I received my email this morning too so I'm hoping someone can answer your question so I too can see the answer. Good luck x
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Yveycw
I'm afraid I can't answer your question but I am in exactly the same predicament, I received my email this morning too so I'm hoping someone can answer your question so I too can see the answer. Good luck x

You also on the reserve list for Brighton on the same course?
Reply 3
Original post by Shamer923
You also on the reserve list for Brighton on the same course?

Yes
I am also on Brighton midwifery reserve list
Reply 5
I got a message today saying they can’t tell me where I am on the list but I’m 1 of 9.
Ah okay thanks for that info. Did you receive your response through ucas or did they just email you?
Reply 7
Original post by beth12081208
Ah okay thanks for that info. Did you receive your response through ucas or did they just email you?

It was on the Brighton student portal. Did you let you know when you would hear by?
Have you got places at other universities? I have a place but ideally wanted Brighton so waiting to see what they say before I respond to the offer.
No they didn’t mention anything.
I’m assuming it’ll be in August when results are out?
I have another offer yeah but brightons my first as I’m local and can’t really move.
Reply 9
Original post by beth12081208
No they didn’t mention anything.
I’m assuming it’ll be in August when results are out?
I have another offer yeah but brightons my first as I’m local and can’t really move.

Yes same with me! I did get told that we should know by the end of August. I also had another offer but Brighton is my top choice. 🤞🏻🤞🏻 for us.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending