The Student Room Group
Halls of residence, St George's, University of London
St George's Hospital Medical School
London

Official St George's, University of London 2023 Applicant Thread

Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to St George's, University of London for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Scroll to see replies

i’ve applied for physiotherapy, does anyone know if you need an interview if you’ve already got the grades. it’s been a few weeks since i’ve sent my application off and i haven’t got any emails except the one confirming they’ve got my application
Halls of residence, St George's, University of London
St George's Hospital Medical School
London
Same here I've applied for physiotherapy at St Georges University but haven't heard back yet, except the email confirming that they have received my application. I sent off my application a week ago.
Hello! I applied for Paramedic Science (2023), Sent in my application on the 3rd of October, I Still haven't heard anything back! Apparently, this is normal and won't start offering interviews by the end of December!
I have had an invitation for an interview for Paramedic Science! It's on the 10th of January 🥳🥳
Original post by Parker Edwards
I have had an invitation for an interview for Paramedic Science! It's on the 10th of January 🥳🥳

Congratulations! You must be so happy! Are you feeling prepared for it?
Original post by Evil Homer
Congratulations! You must be so happy! Are you feeling prepared for it?

I'm over the moon! It's my top choice for university too! I think I feel ready, I know a fair amount about the course, the uni, the job and I've got experience in healthcare to assist me with questions
I'm over the moon! It's my top choice for university too! I think I feel ready, I know a fair amount about the course, the uni, the job and I've got experience in healthcare to assist me with questions

You sound super prepared - I think you deserve a celebration and a day off ! Well done again :smile:
Does anyone know how long St Georges take to get back to you after your MMI? I had my paramedic science one on Wednesday.

I know the website says 8-12 weeks but I've seen around that it might even be a few days or weeks?
Congrats on your interview. I have an mmi interview for physio on Wednesday. May I ask how did urs went?
I remember looking on the website that it may take 8-12 weeks for them to reply after interviews, as they may have a time frame for how long they are interviewing people. But u never know could be earlier. Good luck :smile:
Original post by ZAYZAY132
Congrats on your interview. I have an mmi interview for physio on Wednesday. May I ask how did urs went?
I remember looking on the website that it may take 8-12 weeks for them to reply after interviews, as they may have a time frame for how long they are interviewing people. But u never know could be earlier. Good luck :smile:

Hey, sorry I didn't get to you sooner!! Congrats on the interview!

So it was a really simple process really, there were 6 questions and 5 stations, the first station had 2 questions and you made your way around the *very small* room to each station. As you're doing a healthcare study I suppose you'd have the same if not very similar questions. why would you make a good healthcare professional, roleplay as a student, and a responce to a prejudice remark, why aren't more people getting into the healthcare system, why st george's?

Hopefully, this helps somehow!! good luck
Thank you so much :smile: Did it go well for you?
Good luck!
Thank you so much :smile: Did it go well for you?
Good luck!

I think so, I feel positive about it but I haven't heard anything yet! Hopefully, they don't take the full 8 weeks to get back to me aha
I think so, I feel positive about it but I haven't heard anything yet! Hopefully, they don't take the full 8 weeks to get back to me aha

I’m glad it went well for you. Hopefully you get in :smile: Thank you btw.
Same here I've applied for physiotherapy at St Georges University but haven't heard back yet, except the email confirming that they have received my application. I sent off my application a week ago.

I applied for Msc physio and received an interview invitation yesterday.
I am feeling a bit lost. People are receiving offers before me when I interviewed them. the anxiety is high
I am feeling a bit lost. People are receiving offers before me when I interviewed them. the anxiety is high

You can send email and ask about the application status
Original post by rikk bikk
You can send email and ask about the application status

I did, and phoned them. They just said I'm still being considered :smile: but ahhh
Original post by blehhhh12
i’ve applied for physiotherapy, does anyone know if you need an interview if you’ve already got the grades. it’s been a few weeks since i’ve sent my application off and i haven’t got any emails except the one confirming they’ve got my application

I believe an interview is still required. Have you heard back yet? I applied for the BSc Physiotherapy course in early December but still haven't heard anything.
2024 SGUL applicant here, hope nobody minds if I lurk and look out for application tips :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending