The Student Room Group

Higher Chemistry Help!

I was hoping that someone could please explain in chemistry calculations like enthalphy of combustion, how do you know what number goes on the top of the fraction,what is on the bottom and what multiplies because i never know which way it is to get the right answer! hope i'v explained it
I've moved this to the Chemistry forum where hopefully you'll get more responses :smile:
Okay thankyou! @Eloades11

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Have you got a question that you can put a picture of? I did this last year but I'm not sure how to explain it without an example!
Original post by Misshussain23
I was hoping that someone could please explain in chemistry calculations like enthalphy of combustion, how do you know what number goes on the top of the fraction,what is on the bottom and what multiplies because i never know which way it is to get the right answer! hope i'v explained it

Here is an interactive on the enthalpy of combustion. Go through it carefully first and then try out the calculations in the interactive test on the second last page.
Original post by charco
Here is an interactive on the enthalpy of combustion. Go through it carefully first and then try out the calculations in the interactive test on the second last page.

Thankyou so much this was really helpful!

Quick Reply

Latest