Scroll to see replies

Original post by matterofthemind
That was my paper haha I thought it was alright tbh, paper 1 was so much worse

Hey :smile:
Did you find B1 hard ?
Reply 41
Original post by H.cool
Hi!
Any predictions for Biology, Chemistry or Physics GCSE AQA?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
H

Well the 2015 B1 paper for dual science had nothing on evolution or Darwin, so there'll probably be a lot on that topic. Then again, maybe dual's completely different :tongue:

Otherwise no idea and I'm totally shitted :biggrin:
Reply 42
In chemistry the first question is usually about the structure of an atom. Try this link https://youtu.be/2gp-YkQPwRg
Reply 43
You guys (Surina16 and H.cool) are so cute!!! You guys should totally get together!! XD
Reply 44
Original post by surina16
Honestly, don't worry about it :smile: When you go in there, you'll realise how easy they are! Most people in my class (including me) went into the ISA with very little prep - the main thing for you is completely understanding the practical you plan to write about and you can normally find a method on gcse science methods :biggrin:
I guess my main tips for the ISAs are to know your terminology quite well, and to be very specific in all of the answers that you write down - most of us lose marks for being too vague!

Good luck tomorrow :h:

You guys (Surina16 and H.cool) are so cute!!!! You should totally do what's right and ask each other out!! you guys are made for each other :tongue::wink::biggrin:
Original post by MERP XD
You guys (Surina16 and H.cool) are so cute!!!! You should totally do what's right and ask each other out!! you guys are made for each other :tongue::wink::biggrin:

oh yes definitely :lol:
came here to find out predicted questions, all I got was a ****boy dying for some female attention... MOVE YOUR CONVERSATION TO WHATSAPP NOT ON A GCSE THREAD
Reply 47
Original post by surina16
What even is the nitrogen cycle? :biggrin:

aqa doesn't cover the nitrogen cycle so i don't think you have to worry
Reply 48
Original post by Thatlldodonkeh
came here to find out predicted questions, all I got was a ****boy dying for some female attention... MOVE YOUR CONVERSATION TO WHATSAPP NOT ON A GCSE THREAD

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL savage
Reply 49
Btw, weedkillers and rooting hormones haven't came up yet so they most likely will. Same thing with pollutant indicators and extremophiles, they hardly came up.
Original post by Thatlldodonkeh

lol the moment i saw this post, i was wondering how peopke are so desperate sometimes...
Original post by H.cool
Of course you are! :wink:
Everyone has told me (teachers and people out of school) that I only need 6 A* during GCSE but at least 3 (or 4) AAA (A) in A-level. However, all my friends you are in Y12 who want to do medicine (or have taken sciences) have got at least 7 A* and the rest A.
They won't let you drop Further maths???
Aw *shucks*:colondollar: thanks for the compliment (that is a compliment... right?! :biggrin:)
I am not quite sure what I should take, tbh. There is another guy in my class who also wants to do medicine and he's taking Bio, Chem, Geog and PSYCHOLOGY. I think that he knows if he doesn't get into medicine in the first year he can come back to i if he excels in Psychology (and the other 3 obviously). I think it acts as a "back-up", if you know what I mean.
Honestly, you'll be fine - you need to believe in yourself (sorry if that's to cheesy!) and just work hard throughout the rest of the year. Also, do not get distracted by others (if you know what I mean). I recommend revising now until the exams. I am just going over the course for all my subjects at least 4 to 6 times. Then I really know it off by heart.
If you would like some advice, then I guess you could talk to me but I may be 'wrong' as it suits different people.
you will become something one day... do you want to become a doctor or is that being too specific?)
(No worries - you must be a busy woman! :wink:)
P.S. sorry for the LONG post!

How u guys need to get a room
God is that a chat room or a place for student to help each other 😡
nitrogen cycle its on the aqa syllabus probaly ocr but good luck
Reply 53
This thread cracks me up :biggrin::biggrin: What the hell is this HAHAHAHAHA...Tho hopefully I don't meet cloning and tissue culture crap in the paper cus they're so annoying and long. Good luck to everyone tomorrow :smile:
Not going to lie, but considering the exam is tomorrow, can we leave the graffting to snapchat as normal people do and not where other people have to see it. also H.cool seems like a smart asf Lad, and his what ever seems alright too.

Anyway who revising what for exam tomorrow???
Original post by H.cool
Hi!
Any predictions for Biology, Chemistry or Physics GCSE AQA?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
H

There is a woman on YouTube called PrimroseKitten, and she has made predictions to all AQA papers, even including predictions for the horrid six markers - she got her predictions right last year, so I'd give it a watch :smile:
Loads are saying it's likely the 6 marker will be on the Carbon Cycle. I understand it but what points would I make to get all 6 marks? Just want to be sure incase it does come up:smile:
Reply 57
7 hours to go 😭😭
here comes the day of the exam!
Original post by MollieT3
Loads are saying it's likely the 6 marker will be on the Carbon Cycle. I understand it but what points would I make to get all 6 marks? Just want to be sure incase it does come up:smile:

Easy.
Plants, animals and microorganisms respire
Microorganisms decompose on dead plants and animals
Animals eat the plants
Respiration releases carbon dioxide in the atmosphere
Respiration occurs through waste, movement, reproduction and repairing of cells
The only part that carbon dioxide is absorbed is through photosynthesis
The cycle repeats

Its pretty much keywords and processes that you need to remember

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest