The Student Room Group

Have primrose kitten predicted papers been accurate?

For anyone in the past few years who did a primrose kitten predicted gcse paper, were they accurate or not? Specifically for anyone who did the AQA higher separate ones. Exams are in a month and its not looking good for me lol.
Would highyl recomed here. She clamaes she go sent to the police one year becouse her pappers were very much like the real exam that year.
I did GCSEs last year and I didn’t find them helpful. They weren’t that accurate. I did triple higher and bought all. Also my exam board was AQA and her question style is slightly different and so was the mark scheme.
Reply 3
this is a bit late but i do OCR and id say its like kind of 50 50
like there was a whole question abt photosynthesis experiment on her predicted paper and something kind of similar to that came up
ig its good for practice if u run out of past papers to do but idk
Original post by a.m.07
For anyone in the past few years who did a primrose kitten predicted gcse paper, were they accurate or not? Specifically for anyone who did the AQA higher separate ones. Exams are in a month and its not looking good for me lol.
Reply 4
Original post by a.m.07

4 week update:

I had my biology paper two days ago. Her predicted paper was EXTREMELY accurate. For anyone who's thinking of getting them for next years exams I would definitely recommend.
Original post by a.m.07
4 week update:

I had my biology paper two days ago. Her predicted paper was EXTREMELY accurate. For anyone who's thinking of getting them for next years exams I would definitely recommend.

Hello,
Did you do the combined science or separate science? AQA or Edexcel? If you doing combined science higher Edexcel please can you share what are the predicted topics for all three sciences. Thank you.
Reply 6
Original post by sweetcherry55
Hello,
Did you do the combined science or separate science? AQA or Edexcel? If you doing combined science higher Edexcel please can you share what are the predicted topics for all three sciences. Thank you.

sorry I did AQA higher seperate. I paid £8 for all six of my papers and they're digital so they come the moment you order. Might be worth paying for them I think. Even if they aren't as accurate as you hoped they're still a good source of revision.
Reply 7
I brought them for A level when I was doing mine and I thought they were a complete waste of money. Some of the questions were worded weirdly and would definitely not be phrased like that in the exam. You're better off doing past paper questions to practise rather than trying to predict topics.
Thank you for your quick reply.
Original post by a.m.07
sorry I did AQA higher seperate. I paid £8 for all six of my papers and they're digital so they come the moment you order. Might be worth paying for them I think. Even if they aren't as accurate as you hoped they're still a good source of revision.
Reply 9
Original post by a.m.07

so the topics she predicted did come up? also have you purchased chemistry? and are the questions similar?
mmmm yes i used the gcse science ones in 2021. they were sooo accurate!!
Original post by aliaa03
I brought them for A level when I was doing mine and I thought they were a complete waste of money. Some of the questions were worded weirdly and would definitely not be phrased like that in the exam. You're better off doing past paper questions to practise rather than trying to predict topics.

hiii, I'm thinking of buying her bio and chem ones for a-level. Would you not recommend getting them?
Original post by biancabagrin
hiii, I'm thinking of buying her bio and chem ones for a-level. Would you not recommend getting them?

no !!!!!!
Original post by a.m.07
4 week update:

I am thinking of getting them for this upcoming gcse but i am questioning the accuracy of it all what do you suggest.
if anyone gets them don't be shy and send them to me pls ❤️ sharing is caringgg
Original post by HappyApple2407
Would highyl recomed here. She clamaes she go sent to the police one year becouse her pappers were very much like the real exam that year.

Do you know if the MME ones were any good?
Reply 16
Original post by gray-tamale
Do you know if the MME ones were any good?

MME ones aren't actual predicted papers, I asked them. They're just practice papers
Original post by IlovemynameGG
I am thinking of getting them for this upcoming gcse but i am questioning the accuracy of it all what do you suggest.

omg if you get them pleaseee send them to me on insta @sxphie_coppen
Original post by a.m.07
4 week update:

is it this for a level or gcse?
plz dm me on insta if u have them @chillpersonvibing, much appreciated

Quick Reply

Latest