The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

St Andrews University Social Anthropology applicants

Hey, not seen anyone else who has applied for this so just wanted to start a thread, I've not heard back yet, how is everyone else getting on with offers?
Original post by maddi1905
Hey, not seen anyone else who has applied for this so just wanted to start a thread, I've not heard back yet, how is everyone else getting on with offers?

Hey, you might get a better response by posting in the St Andrews forum which you can find here. If you want me to just move this thread there for you I can if you quote me in :smile:
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
Original post by ByronicHero
Hey, you might get a better response by posting in the St Andrews forum which you can find here. If you want me to just move this thread there for you I can if you quote me in :smile:

Hey! Thanks that would be great!
Hey! Thanks that would be great!

Okay - I have moved it for you :smile:
Reply 4

Hey, I applied in early November and haven't heard anything either! Judging by the general forum it looks like the science department has been handing out the most so far... Haven't seen much else! Where are you applying from?
Reply 5
Original post by mhollmann
Hey, I applied in early November and haven't heard anything either! Judging by the general forum it looks like the science department has been handing out the most so far... Haven't seen much else! Where are you applying from?

Hey! I'm applying from scontand, I've seen a lot of that as well.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
Hey! I'm applying from scontand, I've seen a lot of that as well.

I'm actually really relieved to see that I'm not alone in my waiting haha... I'm currently doing my IB in Singapore (not from there, though). Where else have you applied?
Reply 7
I'm actually really relieved to see that I'm not alone in my waiting haha... I'm currently doing my IB in Singapore (not from there, though). Where else have you applied?

I'm relieved too! I've always wanted to go to Singapore, I applied to Edinburgh and Glasgow universities too what about you?
Reply 8
I'm relieved too! I've always wanted to go to Singapore, I applied to Edinburgh and Glasgow universities too what about you?

I've applied to Edinburgh and Queen's University Belfast (and St Andrews of course). I've never actually been to Scotland though!
Reply 9
I've applied to Edinburgh and Queen's University Belfast (and St Andrews of course). I've never actually been to Scotland though!

Oh Nice! What's your first choice?
Oh Nice! What's your first choice?

I think St. Andrews! How about you?
Reply 11
I think St. Andrews! How about you?

I'm the same! Glasgow is a close second however I prefer the course at St. Andrews and the place has a nice feel to it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending