Article: Manisha's latest vlog

Scroll to see replies

Original post by blackbookie
Are you a sri lankan or an indian? Wts ur nationality

Indian ☺️
Original post by TheMaster102
Too fit

you know
wait what?!?! past papers are enough for revision??
Reply 63
Are you drinking a lot of alcohol? It's starting to show.
Reply 64
Original post by TheMaster102
Too fit

lol
I stumbled across your GCSE results video on YouTube and watching your videos led me to TSR so thankyou! Great video btw I have my exams in a week...
I'd like to vlog.
Original post by A Chic Lifestyle
I'd be happy to help with your Youtube relaunch by doing vlogs about how I revised for 6 A-levels last year (I got A,A,A,A,B,B). Just message me :smile:

which type of a levels? CIE , EDEXCEL, AQA?
Reply 68
I'd like to vlog too!
Are you single?
She's getting paid for this right? Please tell me she is.
I want to vlog :smile:
I want to vlog! :smile:
These videos are so useful! I'm actually a university student but it's always good to hear tips about studying in general.

I'd love to vlog if possible :smile: I already have a YouTube channel where I make videos; I was thinking I could do some about applying to university and maybe what to expect when you're there?
Thanks!
Can you do a video on how to revise Geography case studies ?
I want to vlog
Amazing video, has really motivated me for my work experience as i want to go into medicine too
[QUOTE="Lifestyle;63295555" A="A" Chic="Chic"]
Original post by vinkitad

Most of my A-levels were essay based subjects, so I don't have much specific advice to offer for science subjects.

I did sociology though.

Are there any specific issues you're having with that subject? That will narrow down your question so that it's easier for me to answer :smile:

For general studying and revision advice though I've written a number of blog posts. Eg:

'A 7 Day Action Plan for Effective Last Minute Studying'

'The 5 Minute Studying Challenge'

I also did a series of posts where every few months I wrote a detailed account of things I had tried to boost my grades and what worked and what didn't. It was called the 'A Grade Challenge'.

I hope this helps :smile:

What subjects did you do?
Thank you Thank you Thank you !!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending