The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Ahh dont tell me that... ive hardly done anything for this paper gotta focus on my maths!
il prob just revise a couple of case studies and then read a few past essays... bit risky as i havnt done this topic since last october but.. its only half a unit... :rolleyes:
wot did u get in your coursework for A2 the other half of unit 5?
Reply 3
I so want an A in this paper, but all I want is a B overall, so a B it is in this paper I guess!!
Reply 4
i need t get a C for me to still get my B, but im really worried about it. My teacher didn't even tell us the criteria it was marked to, like as in it being the same as the report, i came across it on the specification. shes evil.
Reply 5
Yeh it is identical to the report/coursework mark scheme which means you cannot get top marks without a diagram!!! So remember them people!!
Reply 6
but remember that flow diagrams can be used as diagrams, so just you can use text in boxes and kinda cheat it a bit, personally i use a combination of the two...
Reply 7
A flow diagram counts as a diagram for it?!

Cheers didn't know that. Thought it had to be a little sketch map or whatever. Thanks!!
Reply 8
yeah i just use a combination of the two to explain the causes of hazards, in fact they're quite nice as you can use them to illustrate human and physical processes and whatever using branches off of the main hazard, sort of like a brainstorm but a bit more in-depth.

Latest

Trending

Trending