The Student Room Group

Other than religious, what reason is there to ban homosexuality?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Iknowbest
Citation lol.. I agree it isn't a fair choice to give somebody but it is a choice.. and a choice many make the most of :wink:

China is over populated I agree and a sensible decision but they are still being punished.. who knows what will happen in the future.

Anyway this is getting pointless..

Nature is my reason.. and the POSSIBLE threat to a group in comparison to another group

Nothing would surprise me when it comes to what the people in power want to achieve.. another topic though.

You've not provided evidence for your arguments, and your theories are remote and hypothetical. I think most people won't be persuaded that what you have suggested are credible or sensible reasons for banning homosexuality.
Well it was only a suggestion, take it or leave it :tongue:
Original post by Grand High Witch
You've not provided evidence for your arguments, and your theories are remote and hypothetical. I think most people won't be persuaded that what you have suggested are credible or sensible reasons for banning homosexuality.
Original post by Alexion
Then I offer my fingers up to you, I guess :lol: :colondollar:

Good boy, I'll start off with a thumb, I like it thick :sexface:
Original post by _Orion_
Nor is religion

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been waiting to post this for a while now

People seem to be under the impression that all Christians disapprove of homosexuality or that if it were not for religion homophobia would be almost non-existent (I'm not really sure how true this). I am a Christian. However, please do not automatically think that I hate homosexuals. In fact, the opposite is true. I have many homosexuals friends and I do not think that them being homosexual is unnatural because, presumably, one can neither change nor control their sexual orientation - again I could be wrong.

OP, thank you very much for this rather interesting this thread. I have enjoyed reading such a wide range of diverse opinions (which makes a change).
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Meme-chan2
I've been waiting to post this for a while now

People seem to be under the impression that all Christians disapprove of homosexuality or that if it were not for religion homophobia would be almost non-existent (I'm not really sure how true this). I am a Christian. However, please do not automatically think that I hate homsexuals. In fact, the opposite is true. I have many homosexuals friends and I do not think that them being homosexual is unnatural because, presumably, one can neither change nor control their sexual orientation - again I could be wrong.

OP, thank you very much for this rather interesting this thread. I have enjoyed reading such a wide range of diverse opinions (which makes change).

Sorry, Orion. This wasn't aimed at you.
As there's 24 pages of posts I can only assume this has been said already but

Spoiler

Original post by moggis
As there's 24 pages of posts I can only assume this has been said already but

Spoiler

Haha, ok :smile:
Original post by ForgetMe
Good boy, I'll start off with a thumb, I like it thick :sexface:

:colondollar: :colondollar: :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest