The Student Room Group

I've never had sushi

Is it even nice? Planning to get some

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sushi is one of the healthiest foods in the world. japanese foods are just like that and they are created by geniuses.
It's good. Go get yourself some mother****ing sushi.
SUSHI IS SOOOOO GOOD

Original post by Anonymous
Sushi is one of the healthiest foods in the world. japanese foods are just like that and they are created by geniuses.

I love sushi, but never really understood how it's one of the healthiest foods - surely the white rice is bad for you?
Reply 4
Yessssss it's delicious.
If you don't like it, not to worry. I am half Japanese and I don't like it personally :tongue: noodles from like wagamama or a proper noodle shop, I think, you can't beat that.
Reply 6
I've never had sushi too. I imagine it tastes quite squishy cuz of the rice and raw fish.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sushis are the definition of life :ahee:
I've never had sushi either ... what do you even order or say when getting it ? :dontknow: :lol:
You're not missing much, it's gross*:yucky:
Original post by miniboo
Is it even nice? Planning to get some

Posted from TSR Mobile

It doesn't smell too good but I guess anlot of people do like it so worth a try.
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
I've never had sushi either ... what do you even order or say when getting it ? :dontknow: :lol:

Hi, erm can I have some sushi plz
Original post by SeanFM
If you don't like it, not to worry. I am half Japanese and I don't like it personally :tongue: noodles from like wagamamia or a proper noodle shop, I think, you can't beat that.

Half Japanese hmmm / that explains your mathematics ability
it is nice

they make it with :dolphin:s*

Quick Reply

Latest