The Student Room Group

friends

hey guys i’m feeling a bit lonely recently bc of friendship issues and i was just wondering if anyone wanted to have a chat and get to know eachother.

im 15 but in yr11 just did my gcses and going into sixth form in september. im struggling on deciding what sixth form to go to. i love beaches and travelling and can’t wait to get to know anyone who fancies it x
Original post by amelia5757
hey guys i’m feeling a bit lonely recently bc of friendship issues and i was just wondering if anyone wanted to have a chat and get to know eachother.

im 15 but in yr11 just did my gcses and going into sixth form in september. im struggling on deciding what sixth form to go to. i love beaches and travelling and can’t wait to get to know anyone who fancies it x

Hello, I would be more than happy to talk with you, only if you happy to. The only reason I say that is because I'm 22-years-old (Female) I can probably offer a lot of advise, I'm classed as a mature student, about to start my degree in September.

Hi!^^ Im also 15 (going to turn 16 in december:biggrin:) and male. Going to do gcses next year. Im a lost cause. The first dumbass who drank chemicals in year 8.. Urrrr........................... i like drawing and also travelling. Like eating good food( i mean who doesn't) and playing games( again who doesn't) im a really boring person now that i think about it. :hmmmm2: Anywayyyyyyy so yeah how are ya?
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by nre5n346n34
Hi!^^ Im also 15 (going to turn 16 in december:biggrin:)
and male. Going to do gcses next year. Im a lost cause. The first dumbass who drank chemicals in year 8.. Urrrr........................... i like drawing and also travelling. Like eating good food( i mean who doesn't) and playing games( again who doesn't) im a really boring person now that i think about it. :hmmmm2: Anywayyyyyyy so yeah how are ya?

heyy i’m 15 too but i turn 16 in august lol i like eating good food as well ofc sushi has to be my fave what’s urs . i’m pretty good i kind of wish my summer would’ve been more fun so far but hope it improves a bit lol .
heyy i’m 15 too but i turn 16 in august lol i like eating good food as well ofc sushi has to be my fave what’s urs . i’m pretty good i kind of wish my summer would’ve been more fun so far but hope it improves a bit lol .

Ooooh sushi🤤!! I like it too but its up there in my best 5.. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe ramen! Just a nice hot bowl of ramen.. i dunno maybe its the strong taste i like? Anyway my parents barely allow me to eat it even if its sitting there😒 Yeah so my summer has been pretty good so far i suppose.. my brother turned 12 aand.. idk pretty much it.. Hope your summer improves anyway!🤞
Reply 5
Hi, if you ever want to talk, I'm more than happy. I'm 14 in Year 9 by the way. I hope your friendship problems get better

Quick Reply

Latest