The Student Room Group

Why don't feminists realise their hypocrisy?

Twitter conversation from the #iamafeminist
#Iamafeminist because I should be free to dress, exercise, tell jokes and have sex without being judged for it or objectified because of it.

everybody is judgedHow many men does it take to open a beer?None It should be open when she brings it to youAre you judging me?

Yeah you're an unfunny prick.
I don't understand what point you're making. Do you not believe in feminism? And you're in the TSR Liberal party. :facepalm::rolleyes:
Reply 2
Original post by Snufkin
I don't understand what point you're making. Do you not believe in feminism? And you're in the TSR Liberal party. :facepalm::rolleyes:

So?
Original post by Fenice
So?

So what?
Reply 4
Original post by Snufkin

My guess is that the feminist said she should be free to tell jokes without being judged, but someone responded with a joke and she (harshly) judged him (or her, I suppose, though I doubt it).
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
My guess is that the feminist said she should be free to tell jokes without being judged, but someone responded with a joke and she (harshly) judged him (or her, I suppose, though I doubt it).

But that is one person on twitter, who cares what they said? No idea why the OP has made a parallel between this tweet and feminists in general.
Reply 6
Original post by Snufkin

I believe in egalitarianism not feminism I have never hidden this fact and I believe I mentioned it when I joined.
What is wrong with a women wanting to be able to do what males do and not get judged for it?
Reply 8
Original post by Snufkin
But that is one person on twitter, who cares what they said? No idea why the OP has made a parallel between this tweet and feminists in general.

The more reasonable modern feminists do not seem to be particularly vocal or influential, even if they are the majority. If the movement is doing any good things, they seem to be well hidden.
Reply 9
Original post by loveleest
What is wrong with a women wanting to be able to do what males do and not get judged for it?

They had said they didn't want to be judged for the jokes they told yet they judge people for the jokes they tell, it's hypocritical.
Reply 10
Original post by Snufkin
So what?

Are you dense? You seemed surprised that someone can be a liberal and an anti-feminist

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending