The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Are Drug Dealers at fault or Drug Addicts?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BDS_United
Its just a label. If stating that Jewish-Russian oligarchy, the CIA and banks are behind the international drug trade is anti semitic then so be it. You seem to be an 'anti muslim'.

Jewish persecution is their own fraudulent creation. So many other people were victims of the Nazis, the term Holocaust only emerged out of New York in the 70s.

The word holocaust actually comes from the Ancient Greek language and has been in use for thousands of years and the Jewish genocide was referred to widely as the holocaust long before the 1970’s yet another anti Jewish dribble from your mouth.

As for my views on Islam you can find them on threads talking about Islam on this forum, and they aren’t favourable.

I’ll be happy for you to quote me on them if you want to discuss them, but at least I admit what I think.

Good night I’m done making fun on you now.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by paul514
The word holocaust actually comes from the Ancient Greek language and has been in use for thousands of years and the Jewish genocide was referred to widely as the holocaust long before the 1970’s yet another anti Jewish dribble from your mouth.

As for my views on Islam you can find them on threads talking about Islam on this forum, and they aren’t favourable.

I’ll be happy for you to quote me on them if you want to discuss them, but at least I admit what I think.

Good night I’m done making fun on you now.

So you admit you're an Anti Muslim?

Latest

Trending

Trending