The Student Room Group

Last.fm

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
I started a separate account for the TV shows I watched and until now I forgot all about it. :p:
Last.fm is broked. :frown:

Ok, well it's just not scrobbling at the moment.. :p:
I've never posted in here before. Hmm.

I only tag bands I've seen live to keep some sort of log on things...
Reply 1983
Mine needs to be updated; I saw Goodbye Stereo last week. Thanks for the indirect reminder. :biggrin:
I signed up to Last.fm yesterday. I don't really know what it is, but I like that it makes lists out of my music :p:
Reply 1985
Becca
I signed up to Last.fm yesterday. I don't really know what it is, but I like that it makes lists out of my music :p:

I didn't really understand the purpose apart from showing off music tastes, but then I discovered the little search artists thing and it randomly played similar artists, which broadened my musical taste. :proud:

LawYah
I didn't really understand the purpose apart from showing off music tastes, but then I discovered the little search artists thing and it randomly played similar artists, which broadened my musical taste. :proud:

Oh like Pandora does? This is cool, I'll give it a bash tomorrow! :biggrin:
I just use it to look at my listening trends really, can't wait till a year on, it'll be interesting.
Reply 1988
Cupid Stunt
I just use it to look at my listening trends really, can't wait till a year on, it'll be interesting.

It's good to finally hear someone else say that. :p: I love looking back and noticing patterns repeated each year.
Outrageous.

First time I've listened to any music in days and it's not being scrobbled. :p:
I've not had any proper scrobbles for ages now :'(
Mine are a-ok.
I wish I could pay for another sub. I miss playing my loved tracks :frown:
Reply 1993
We can write descriptions on our tag pages now. That is so cool.

It's old news but it's new news to me. :p:
=nuke=
We can write descriptions on our tag pages now. That is so cool.

It's old news but it's new news to me. :p:

I also like the fact that you can write descriptions for individual songs, here's one of mine:
http://www.last.fm/music/Kings+of+Leon/_/Knocked+Up/+wiki
Reply 1995
That's a good effort. :p:

I wonder if they'll cause arguments about song meanings and things. You know what internet kids are like.
Reply 1996
Argh can someone help? Something is up with my last.fm D:

Well, it's not scrobbling. But the song I'm listening to comes up on 'now listening' but then after I've finished listening it doesn't get added to my 'recently listened' thing. :lolwut:
Reply 1997
That happens quite a lot. If it's gone as far as the 'now listening' section it'll get added to your charts so there's nothing to worry about. It's annoying though.
Reply 1998
Becca

Adding you as a friend if you don't mind. :p: I see lots of stuff that I like.
Reply 1999
But it's not getting added to my charts! I've been listening to muse for about half an hour and they're still at 449 plays, which they were half an hour ago!!

My god, listening to music seems so meaningless when it's no getting scrobbled! :p:

Quick Reply

Latest