The Student Room Group

Last.fm

Scroll to see replies

Cheers man
Reply 1381
last.fm
We’re sorry, but our database servers are currently overloaded. Please enjoy a quick cup of tea and then try refreshing this page

Yay I broke it :p:
Was going to rep you til I saw that link at the bottom... now I'm not sure if that's a bit too cheeky :p:
:puppyeyes:
Reply 1385
whoa cool stuff squid :biggrin:
Reply 1386
We need to pin that link somewhere so everyone can find it
The OP :teeth:
Who runs the TSR group on last.fm? Maybe the link should be added on there too?
squid
Done :smile:
I think i got it right, hanny1987?

Bonza.

I just had to be the fool that messed it all up :p:
ARGH!!!!!1121!!!

It's broken!
At the time I posted that it wasn't working. Now it is :p:
Reply 1393
That list is starting to build up. Good work, squid. Keep it pink as well. :p:

Thanks to the person who added me. I would've messed up if I had to do it myself. I'm not joking. :p:

If someone wants to write a little description of the thing, I can stick it in the first post.
=nuke=
Thanks to the person who added me. I would've messed up if I had to do it myself. I'm not joking. :p:

Heh, no problem, I thought I'd add you before someone else messed it up, but I didn't realise that person would be you :p:
Think that was me actually :p:

I'm pretty sure my total tracks played has decreased for some reason
It's gone down by a good 600 tracks...
squid
What do you think about a total track plays listed on the page? Overkill? I'm getting quite carried away, but I have the urge to develop this more :biggrin:

Go for it :p:
Stray_talk
Think that was me actually :p:

I'm pretty sure my total tracks played has decreased for some reason
It's gone down by a good 600 tracks...

They sometimes don't scrobble songs due to 'spam'

:frown:

I am down by about 600 tracks as well.. Even though they were properly tagged & named... Weird...

They can't handle it, they are weak :evil:
=nuke=
Whoa. Nice to see so much chart stuff all in one go. A lot of last.fm kids seem to think they're 'above' it somehow. :p:

I had Radio 1 as a neighbour once too.

High on the Taste-O-Meter. Can I add you? :p:

Of course. I'd be honoured to have you as a 'friend'!

Yes, not a massive fan of Radio 1 but it is indeed my top neighbour. I've got the stationplaylist to bang out all the hits as well as older "recurrents".

Not scrobbling publicly again today. Uusally updates itself over time though.
I've been listening to my neighbourhood for the first time today. I'm enjoying their music, with the exception of a few random Brazilian pop singers here and there. My recommendations on the other hand are rubbish. Apparently I'd be quite into hip-hop and rap? :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest