The Student Room Group

Last.fm

Scroll to see replies

Seanisonfire
;yes;

Spoiler

More colour, much better layout at the top methinks.

Cool. I like the way the Recently Listened Tracks are listed now, much better ;yes; (only if your on the profile page, if your not, then shut up becky :p:)
That looks quite cool. Can't wait until it is available to everyone :biggrin:
becky.fm
Cool. I like the way the Recently Listened Tracks are listed now, much better ;yes; (only if your on the profile page, if your not, then shut up becky :p:)

Dont worry, it is the profile page :yeah:
becky.fm
Can we have a print screen? :p: Im not longer a sub..

Same :p:
Thanks for the screen shot seany :wink: and damnit why do I miss out on it now, it's better looking.

bah.
Stray_talk
Same :p:
Thanks for the screen shot seany :wink: and damnit why do I miss out on it now, it's better looking.

bah.

Need to have a friendly word with your sponsor I reckon. :wink:
SunburnedCactus
Need to have a friendly word with your sponsor I reckon. :wink:

I've been lax with contacting him recently, I don't want him to feel I love him too much :p:
Stray_talk
I've been lax with contacting him recently, I don't want him to feel I love him too much :p:

Maybe he had a bad day and needs the love :redface:
Reply 1587
I noticed a few years ago on last.fm that my sisters itunes songs on her windows account were being picked up on my last.fm profile which put me off it

i just got it again, will i have the same prob
That happens to me if I'm logged on, go on 'switch user' then my sister logs on.
If I log off though then it's ok and her last.fm picks up her music.
I think last.fm should have a function where you can make it the colour you want.
Unless they already have.
But if not they should.

I said so :p:
My sub just ran out :sad:
Stray_talk
I think last.fm should have a function where you can make it the colour you want.
Unless they already have.
But if not they should.

I said so :p:

Well, you can choose between Blue or Black by clicking the "Simply Red" logo in the bar at the top, or else take Styles for the Stylish Firefox extension from this group.

On an unrelated note, I hit the 20K mark! Woop.
nothingspek
My sub just ran out :sad:

I have a spare £1.50, so.... not any more!

Yay for random acts of kindness.
RightSaidJames
I have a spare £1.50, so.... not any more!

Yay for random acts of kindness.

Awww thank you :hugs:
RightSaidJames
Well, you can choose between Blue or Black by clicking the "Simply Red" logo in the bar at the top, or else take Styles for the Stylish Firefox extension from this group.

Somehow I just knew you'd have the answers :p:
Reply 1595
nothingspek
Awww thank you :hugs:

You are lucky aren't you? :^_^:
I just joined yesterday! Anything I need to know?
RightSaidJames

Thanks for that! :biggrin:

Edit: Just in case - how would I get it back to the original?
The Stig
I just joined yesterday! Anything I need to know?

What's your last.fm URL? :smile:
MarchOfMephisto
Thanks for that! :biggrin:

Edit: Just in case - how would I get it back to the original?

Through installing a custom style, or by clicking the Simply Red thing? If the former, then you can just untick the box for that skin from the Stylish icon in the bottom right of the status bar, whereas for the latter you just click in the same place to bring it back to red.

Quick Reply

Latest