The Student Room Group

Last.fm

Scroll to see replies

I think I like the new version, though I'm still getting lost a bit (I'm a subscriber, but could never be bothered to use the beta).

I do miss the excitement of seeing my new charts though. I wish they'd change that back.
spider from mars
I think I like the new version, though I'm still getting lost a bit (I'm a subscriber, but could never be bothered to use the beta).

I do miss the excitement of seeing my new charts though. I wish they'd change that back.

Yeah, i know everyone wanted instant charts, but it does kinda wreck the weekly wait. :frown: I wish the weekly charts would be updated weekly (or have an option for that) and the overall charts should be instant. :dontknow:
becky.fm
Yeah, i know everyone wanted instant charts, but it does kinda wreck the weekly wait. :frown: I wish the weekly charts would be updated weekly (or have an option for that) and the overall charts should be instant. :dontknow:

Yeah, that'd be good.
Reply 1783
You can turn the real-time charts off by the way.
You can still see your weekly charts. Go to your charts page and click "view by weekly snapshots"
Any ideas on how to change the red to black? I loved that feature on the old last.fm.
I love the new last.fm though, got loads of exploring to do today! :biggrin:
blahbloo
Any ideas on how to change the red to black? I loved that feature on the old last.fm.
I love the new last.fm though, got loads of exploring to do today! :biggrin:

You can only do it through a Firefox stylish add-on.. but i dont think it looks particularly great!

A link is posted a couple of pages back i think, but the userstyles.org website might be down atm!
Ah, I see. Thanks anyway. :biggrin:
m i l o
You can turn the real-time charts off by the way.

Hmm... not that I want to, but how?
Does anyone know how I can change my default location, which LastFM uses to recommend events? I want to change it, but can't find the link any more because of the change :s-smilie:
Reply 1790
RightSaidJames
Hmm... not that I want to, but how?

Go to 'Settings' and then 'Privacy Controls':smile:
That's for the recently played feed.
Yuffie
I don't like the change. I liked my weekly artists charts being the most visible.

What kind of weirdo would neg rep me for this? Considering it was a neutral neg it may as well have been last.fm staff who have made an account purely to take out their anger on my amazingly controversial view.
Someone with a lot of emotional investment in the site apparently, your comment cut them so deep they just had to NEUTRALNEG :eek:
Reply 1794
RightSaidJames
That's for the recently played feed.

Oh. :p:
Why aren't the widgets updating recently played tracks :hmmm:
nothingspek
Why aren't the widgets updating recently played tracks :hmmm:

Is updated ok for me, in fact it's keeping up quite well with what I'm listening to other than the clock being an hour slow. :proud:
SunburnedCactus
other than the clock being an hour slow. :proud:

That's annoying me, I can't see to get the right time...any ideas?
Invocation
Does anyone know how I can change my default location, which LastFM uses to recommend events? I want to change it, but can't find the link any more because of the change :s-smilie:

I could never do that on the older version, it'd always give me recommendations in places miles away for bands I barely listened to. :/

Now I can't find the recommended artists bit. :frown:

Finding the new design a bit confusing, I don't think I like it, too much white. I like how it's easier to listen to songs on artist pages though. Maybe it'll grow on me...
Invocation

AFAIK, there never was one... yet all of my recommended events are in South Wales. Perhaps it second guesses where you live by the events you attend?

Quick Reply

Latest