This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

i dislike middle class people

Scroll to see replies

Original post by looloo2134
Reason Why
1) their amoral e.g smoking weed at university
2)They believe their children are more intelligent than working class children
3)They buy houses by the best performing schools so their children will get a place
4)They look down on people who live in social housing
5)they call working class white people racist & xenophobic. When the white work class work in low skilled jobs with Eastern Europeans. Also are more likely to have mixed race children.

1) This is part of Hindu/Indian philosophies and culture which is far more moral than European philosophies.
2) But this is true though.
3) It's also to do with the fact that middle class people can educate their children better at home.
4) They look down on chavs.
5) There are plenty of middle class racist. Isalmophobia is ramapnt in the middle class for example.
Original post by muthalganesan18
1) This is part of Hindu/Indian philosophies and culture which is far more moral than European philosophies.
2) But this is true though.
3) It's also to do with the fact that middle class people can educate their children better at home.
4) They look down on chavs.
5) There are plenty of middle class racist. Isalmophobia is ramapnt in the middle class for example.

1) I not going tell you why Hindu/Indian culture in Britain is backward because some pc person will complain. I don't care if drugs taking part of the Indian culture it wrong this is Britain and taking drugs is illegal.
2) A child born on rough council estate is just as likely to have a high IQ as one born in a middle class household. The working class child with a high IQ is less likely to go university and average IQ middle class child.

Latest

Trending

Trending