The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Offer from Keele for Education and English yesterday
I applied for Politics and IR at LSE, Cardiff, Birmingham and Sheffield and just IR at Leeds on 18/10. I got an offer of AAB from Leeds on 21/10 but nothing since.

The wait for offers is so amnoying, LSE is going to be horrific to wait for 😂😂
Original post by AJP98
Bloody hell that's impressive! Well done!

Hahaha yeah. Just itching to get one from Nottingham though. What English course did you go for?
Reply 2903
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Hahaha yeah. Just itching to get one from Nottingham though. What English course did you go for?

Straight English for 2018 entry
Original post by AJP98
Straight English for 2018 entry

Ahh I applied for English and French.
Original post by AJP98
Where for?

Econ at Surrey
Original post by Sammy9898
Sheffield sent me an email, saying this:

"After attending or declining an Applicant Day you can expect to receive an offer of a place conditional on your A-level grades. "

I took it as an offer I guess?

For chemical engineering btww

Yeah its an offer, same as York. They say its an "interview" but its really a taster day, and they usually guarantee a place after you attend or reply to the invite.
Original post by ronaldm49
When did you send yours away?

i sent mine on the 12th. I have an offer from Nottingham so far. HBU
Original post by Bella909
On the confirmation email I got it said they usually take 8-12 weeks, I applied for History and International Relations- what about you?

Ohh right, thank you. I'm applying for just History! Best of luck i'm sure you'll be celebrating getting an offer soon!
Original post by mahmzo
i sent mine on the 12th. I have an offer from Nottingham so far. HBU

How quickly did Nottingham reply to you? I applied last week and still haven't heard back.
How quickly did Nottingham reply to you? I applied last week and still haven't heard back.

Took about a week, i got the offer on the 20th.

What course did you apply for (BEng or MEng) and what were your predicted grades?
Just got a unconditional offer from Leicester for Geology! I'm so happy as this is my second choice/insurance!!
Original post by AdamBh
Ohh right, thank you. I'm applying for just History! Best of luck i'm sure you'll be celebrating getting an offer soon!

Hahaha thank you, I hope so! Good luck to you too :smile:
Original post by mahmzo
Took about a week, i got the offer on the 20th.

What course did you apply for (BEng or MEng) and what were your predicted grades?

Oh no I applied for a BA :tongue:

Did they give you a login and stuff when they sent you an acknowledgement email?

Original post by samanthayates98
Just got a unconditional offer from Leicester for Geology! I'm so happy as this is my second choice/insurance!!

I applied to Bristol and today I received an email saying they are still considering my application but haven't made a decision yet. Anyone else get sent something similar?
Oh no I applied for a BA :tongue:

Did they give you a login and stuff when they sent you an acknowledgement email?

Yeah i got a login for the website

yeah i got a login for the website
I've applied for Law LLB

Lancaster gave me an offer and it took 13 days
Westminster gave me an offer and it took 5 days :tongue:
Original post by RelfTE
Ah fair enough man! I woke up this morning with an offer so no need to stress anymore about that 😄 what did you apply for? ( btw it was 12 days to reply for me)

Congrats! Loads of people seem to post on here about not getting offers, and then getting the offer straight after. the universities are watching us.
Biochemistry. You?
Original post by BR26071999
I've applied for Law LLB

Lancaster gave me an offer and it took 13 days
Westminster gave me an offer and it took 5 days :tongue:

Congrats!!
Do you mind me asking what your predictions were?
Does anyone know when Durham start giving out offers?

Latest

Trending

Trending