The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

@MrsSheldonCooper Just got an offer from Plymouth for 128 UCAS points for the MEng Civil and Coastal course, with the BBB from Heriot-Watt for MEng Civil and A*AA from Bath for MEng Civil and Architectural only waiting on Exeter and Bristol! Sent my application off early last week so not bad :')
Got an email from Sussex saying that they will be shortly making an offer :biggrin: yay

[EDIT]
Got the offer! Yay
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Obiejess
I'm not I'm bloody applying there. I'm saying there are simply better trolls. Like the one I saw the other day about an uncondtional for law from durham pre-results.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by jamestg
That's the one I was referring too :smile:

Am I like 2 days behind lmao?!

Don't panic. Durham doesn't give "Unconditional if Firmed" offers
Original post by jneill
Don't panic. Durham doesn't give "Unconditional if Firmed" offers

I know. I'm the one that called it out for being a troll. We were talking about if another Liverpool one was a troll :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emilypickett
Although I think they're going to reject me as my teacher mentioned that I'm applying to Oxbridge in my reference (so annoying!) and apparently Durham have issues with that :frown:

Urban myth.
Just got an offer from Leicester for Law!!!!!
Four more to go now!
(edited 7 years ago)
Hot dayum it took 17 days but I finally have my first offer!! AAB for maths at lancaster, I mean it's not my first choice but it's a start ay :biggrin:
is OP still going to update the unis on the first post regularly?
Original post by Obiejess
I know. I'm the one that called it out for being a troll. We were talking about if another Liverpool one was a troll :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What does it mean to call a uni a troll?
Original post by Babyoleg
What does it mean to call a uni a troll?

:lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an offer from Swansea and I'm so happy right now! Got an offer email first then an official UCAS offer.

@ImagineCats
@Princepieman
(edited 7 years ago)
haven't seen a lot of maths applicants on this thread :/
Original post by etudixnt
I applied on the 13th, just before the Oxbridge deadline! Thank you! Where else have you applied?

I applied on the 14th so hopefully, I'll have a rely soon. Also applied to UCL, imperial, Warwick and bath
Original post by MJ6987
How come for the same course at the same Uni there are people getting different offers? E.g. Nottingham for Law - seen A*AA (standard offer) and also AAA. Anyone know how this works? Is it to do with the LNAT scores? Grades / Predicted grades? Personal statements?

Reason I ask is that my daughter got AAA from Nottingham for Law yesterday and she was worried, saying "do they not think I can get an A *?" :s-smilie:

Just take it and enjoy! Why would she ever complain about something like this?
Just got an offer from Birmingham.
Original post by IRoranth
I've applied for politics and international studies at Warwick, sending my application in about a week.
Do you think they're gonna take long with our department D:
I actually can't seem to find any other Warwick politics and international studies students- except you! Lol

I've also applied for politics and international relations at Exeter, Nottingham, Birmingham and Leeds.

Good luck!

I'm a Politics and International Studies applicant at Warwick! Haven't heard anything yet (apart from a confirmation email that my application's been received). Good luck guys :smile:
Original post by student1099
But I've seen over 20 different people with offers from my uni choices from my course so its killing me :frown: What have you applied for/ where have you gotten an offer from??

I applied for Sport and Exercise Science. I applied on the 13th September and have heard from 3 unis. I'll list them below.

Nottingham Trent University - 128 UCAS points or unconditional if my firm.
University of Kent - AAB
Southampton Solent University - Unconditional offer.

Still waiting for replies from Loughborough and Surrey.

The unis may not have started reading your application yet, they often do applications in batches and you might have been put in next months batch so I wouldn't be too worried yet.
Original post by bigwang
Any languages offers yet?

I got an offer for Spanish and English Language at Cardiff (ABB) and one for Spanish and Linguistics at York (AAB, unconditional if firm) :smile:
Has anyone received an acknowledgment email from Leeds? I've applied two weeks ago, and had everyone's apart from this one.
Original post by elliemacleod
I got an offer for Spanish and English Language at Cardiff (ABB) and one for Spanish and Linguistics at York (AAB, unconditional if firm) :smile:

I got an offer for English and French at KCL and Liverpool, yesterday ☺️

Latest

Trending

Trending