The Student Room Group

Richard Dawkins is Hot

...thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

NO. He's not hot.

EDIT: she likes Richard Dawkins and Byrne. Variety is the spice of life.
Reply 2
If you have a fetish for 65+ year olds, perhaps he is? :s-smilie:
Reply 3

Hmmm, which present do I want to unwrap the most...?
Reply 4
BornUnderPunches

Hmmm, which present do I want to unwrap the most...?

Do you seriously like him in *that* way?
Reply 5
...yes...
He's intelligent! And in good nick for a 66 year old. Have you seen him talking about the flying spaghetti monster or the ju-ju under the sea? He's a very interesting man.
Reply 6
**** no

You disgust me
Reply 7
BornUnderPunches
...thoughts?

i think you are crazy! how can anyone so young fancy anyone so ancient? people should stick to people in their own age group,

i agree with mrsmann - you disgust me! its like wanting to do your gramps in!
Reply 8
Yeah, it's like wanting to do your grandfather!
Reply 9
God, yes. And I'm not even a woman. Or gay.
Reply 10
He is for a Professor. He's a Professor, right?
I read a newspaper article that slagged him off today. It made me sad...
Reply 11
No, it's not. My grandfather's an ugly farmer. And I'm not related to Richard Dawkins. Who is a stunningly good looking, intelligent 66 year-old with common sense, a good personality and (I once saw him pick up a baby in a lecture to make a point and ahh he was so good with it... he hushed his voice when he was talking too, bless)....
anyway...
:puke:
Reply 13
BornUnderPunches
No, it's not. My grandfather's an ugly farmer. And I'm not related to Richard Dawkins. Who is a stunningly good looking, intelligent 66 year-old with common sense, a good personality and (I once saw him pick up a baby in a lecture to make a point and ahh he was so good with it... he hushed his voice when he was talking too, bless)....
anyway...

Seek therapy.
Reply 14
No. He's really old. It's just...plain wrong.

But whatever floats your boat, eh...:wink:
Reply 15
Seek therapy.

:frown:

I'm sure Dawkin's himself would say there's nothing wrong with it. It's not like fancying a post-menopausal woman; he's still virile (I imagine...) so according the theory of evolution - I'm right on the mark!
Reply 16
And might I also point out that he himself pointed out to an interviewer that he was no. 7 on Salon.com's Sexiest Living Men site.

He's hot, people, and he knows it.
Reply 17
BornUnderPunches
And might I also point out that he himself pointed out to an interviewer that he was no. 7 on Salon.com's Sexiest Living Men site.

He's hot, people, and he knows it.

Which raises the point that the Intelligent Designer might have slipped up here.
Reply 18
To each their own
Reply 19
The Intelligent Designer is in his right mind. It's the rest of the world that's gone bonkers - I mean, Orlando Bloom? Heath Ledger? Pah!

Quick Reply

Latest