The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Hey The Boy Who Got Stabbed In Wembley Park Is My Friend N Lives Just Down The Road From Me N Is In Critical Condition They Say He Has 4 Months To Recover Or They Would Pull The Plug On Him N Let Him Die So Lets All Pray 4 Him!!!
Reply 581
Sephirona
Spelling in Somali always seemed like a subjective viewpoint to me. For instance you could say Kursi or Kuursi (chair). I'm not all to sure about our language, it all seems very weird.

lol innit, there is no such thing as spelling in somali :tongue:
Reply 582
Stratos
Ahmed when u coming man ><

whos ahmed ? ? ? :confused:
Reply 583
gap191
Hey The Boy Who Got Stabbed In Wembley Park Is My Friend N Lives Just Down The Road From Me N Is In Critical Condition They Say He Has 4 Months To Recover Or They Would Pull The Plug On Him N Let Him Die So Lets All Pray 4 Him!!!

my friend knows him too :s-smilie:
Reply 584
The Notorious One
why do landaers claim somaliland is its own country. you do know that no country or international organisation regonizes them and yet everytime i meet a lander i have this argument with them.

Just cow its not recognized , doesnt meqn it is not its own country . it hqs its own flqg

dqmn these french keyboqrds :mad:
Reply 585
Originally Posted by gap191
my friend knows him too :s-smilie:

I heard about that too, We all hope he gets better Inshallah.
Reply 586
Sine
Just cow its not recognized , doesnt meqn it is not its own country . it hqs its own flqg

dqmn these french keyboqrds :mad:

Wow your keyboard is terrible. :rofl:
Reply 587
Hi I am:smile:
Reply 588
Sephirona
Wow your keyboard is terrible. :rofl:

It was a stupid French one....anyways, now I am back to my lovely normal keyboard:rolleyes:
Reply 589
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7902212.stm

Sad times...that was my boy for sure

may Allah have mercy upon his soul and all our souls ameen

''Every Soul Shall Taste Death'' Kullu nafsi-jaekatul-maut
29: 57
Reply 590
I wonder why they got killed.

And I totally agree with the 'different dialects in the Somali language' thing. Its so annoying... :woo:

... especially when people use that as an excuse for bringing the idea of qabil (tribalism) to the forefront. (Sorry. I just had to add that.)
Reply 591
Abster

Ameen
Reply 592
Abster

Amiin :frown:
Reply 593
sorry to be so cut throat like that but it's the truth, just be prepared for the next life.

anyway, is anyone in here in 1st year of sixth form?
Reply 594
Abster
sorry to be so cut throat like that but it's the truth, just be prepared for the next life.

anyway, is anyone in here in 1st year of sixth form?

Meeeeee :woo:
Reply 595
are there somali keyboard everything capital!!!
Reply 596
Stratos
are there somali keyboard everything capital!!!

WTF, dude I suggest you read over what you write next time. I'm confused. Are you asking a question ? :confused:
Lool, That dude always comes up with weird lines :O.. Boredom I guess!
Reply 598
MissUndastood
Lool, That dude always comes up with weird lines :O.. Boredom I guess!

Lol, tell me about it! I can never understand what he is saying...wierd..:rolleyes:
Reply 599
I'm never understood. :s-smilie:

Latest