The Student Room Group
I did the enzymes one but surely you've been explained the experiment by your teacher already? As well as drawing the results table?
Reply 2
hy im going to do the enzyme biology isa aqa if u cood take the time could you please try and rember or give me an idea on the questions plees
vivekl
hy im going to do the enzyme biology isa aqa if u cood take the time could you please try and rember or give me an idea on the questions plees

same as this:biggrin:
Reply 4
Hey I'm going to do an ISA on enzyme activity, for my bio a/s.. if anyone's got any tips it would be very helpful. Thanks :smile:
Reply 5
yh people i got 100% in my unit 1 dont know how but need to get an A in this coursework so that iam pretty on track to get an A at AS. iam doing the coursework after half term that after 20th april if anyone has done it b4 then, then plz try to get a hang of the paper or give us an idea
Reply 6
You do realise what you are suggesting is cheating.
What normal person would want to help someone else, who would then do better than them?
Original post by laurac93

Original post by laurac93
You do realise what you are suggesting is cheating.
What normal person would want to help someone else, who would then do better than them?

Whilst you are quite correct, this is a very old thread! :p:
Reply 8
I was just about to say does it really matter if they cheated 3 years ago(before reading mikes post :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending