The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

Glasgow Caledonian University Applicants 2018!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LBoyle
Got an unconditional offer for BSc occupational therapy this morning 😄👍🏽

Same here :smile:

I've accepted Caley as it was my first choice and declined the rest.

Are you accepting Caley then?
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Reply 181
Original post by thegirlonfire7
Same here :smile:

I've accepted Caley as it was my first choice and declined the rest.

Are you accepting Caley then?

Yep I’ll be going to Caley
Hi, has anyone received any offers for BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying or Construction Management? TIA
(edited 6 years ago)
Just got an offer for Social Work year 1 😁
Still haven’t heard about Adult nursing!! Is anyone else still waiting 😭
Reply 185
Offer for social work year 2. Over the moon.😁😁
Original post by LBoyle
Got an unconditional offer for BSc occupational therapy this morning 😄👍🏽

Did you have an interview?
Original post by annacampbell65
Still haven’t heard about Adult nursing!! Is anyone else still waiting 😭

I was at the child nursing applicant day on Saturday and have not heard anything as of yet but I guess it's only been a few days so will just have to wait and see! Hope all goes well for you!
Original post by clareb_
I was at the child nursing applicant day on Saturday and have not heard anything as of yet but I guess it's only been a few days so will just have to wait and see! Hope all goes well for you!

I went to the day aswell, I find myself checking my emails constantly!
Original post by emmmmaaaaa

You don't interview for OT at Caley.
Reply 190

Nah x
Reply 191
Unconditional into 3rd yr BSc forensic investigation acceoted :biggrin:
Original post by clareb_

I have the MH nursing applicant day this weekend. Can you give me an idea of what happened at your applicant day? Is it an interview? Thanks
Original post by Nurse2B123
I have the MH nursing applicant day this weekend. Can you give me an idea of what happened at your applicant day? Is it an interview? Thanks

Its not bad at all! Its really chilled and u get the chance to go a tour and see the stimulation centre, u then go into a room with a group of 9-13 and they ask why u want to be a nurse and questions on the 6 C's. Honestly it was the best interview I had been too.
Its not bad at all! Its really chilled and u get the chance to go a tour and see the stimulation centre, u then go into a room with a group of 9-13 and they ask why u want to be a nurse and questions on the 6 C's. Honestly it was the best interview I had been too.

Thank you Emma.

Have you heard the outcome of your application yet? If not - good luck!!
Thank you Emma.

Thank you Emma.

Not yet :frown:, I was there on Saturday but they said it may take 1-2 weeks as admissions are so busy at this time.
Not yet :frown:, I was there on Saturday but they said it may take 1-2 weeks as admissions are so busy at this time.

They do seem to be the last place to interview and let you know.

Not too much longer though. :smile:

I had my interview in early feb and heard back like 2 weeks later with an offer but my friend is still waiting so I'm not sure x
(edited 6 years ago)

we got a talk first which went into more depth about the course like the structure and the content and how placements worked etc. then we got split into groups and in a random order we 1. got a tour of the main campus and the inter simulation centre 2. got to hear and chat to some current third year students and service users and 3. took part in a sort of formal discussion about the 6 C's in groups of about 15 to 20. we were told that this was the sort of 'interview' section of the day. it was very informal so didn't really feel like an interview.

this was on saturday and we then got an email saying we would most likely hear back from them by the end of march. hope saturday goes well for you!!
Thank you that’s really helpful. Good luck! 😀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending