The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

gcu child nursing 2024

Is anyone still waiting to hear back from GCU with an interview offer?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Sazkhal22
hey saz, no I still haven't heard hopefully hear soon love
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
I have an interview for 7th march and was offered in the second wave I can't imagine it will be long now for you to get an offer
Reply 3
Original post by Imogen_Capaldi
I have an interview for 7th march and was offered in the second wave I can't imagine it will be long now for you to get an offer
Was that for child nursing??
yeah
yeah was offered an interview os Saturday morning
I’m still waiting too
Reply 7
Original post by natalieingleston
I’m still waiting too

I’ve still not heard anything yet so hopefully won’t be too long
Reply 8
Hi I'm waiting too. Is your portal code ending 07C? My portal says pending decision 😬
Reply 9
Mine says decision pending but no code yet
Original post by Lalmac12
Hi I'm waiting too. Is your portal code ending 07C? My portal says pending decision 😬
mine says decision pending as well and says have an invitation next my status my application. when it says decision pending UCAS update is when you will hear back within 24hrs
Original post by Imogen_Capaldi
mine says decision pending as well and says have an invitation next my status my application. when it says decision pending UCAS update is when you will hear back within 24hrs
Thank you. Fingers crossed 🤞
Mines is still sitting as decision pending and application code is 07C
Reply 13
I am also still waiting to hear back from child nursing, am hopeful there is a third round of interviews 😭
Aww fingers crossed, do we all have the code C on our application status?
Reply 15
Aww fingers crossed, do we all have the code C on our application status?
Nope, I am sitting at referred and haven’t changed at all. I know people who have been called for interview on the 7th who had the A code x
Original post by MMul89
Nope, I am sitting at referred and haven’t changed at all. I know people who have been called for interview on the 7th who had the A code x
Ik that a and b have been offered and for what I’ve gathered it’s the same two dates they have been offered for 7th and 28th March but offered a week apart you guys could hear tomorrow morning that’s when I got mine last Saturday morning
Reply 17
Original post by MMul89

Mine is the same still sitting at referred so hoping to hear back soon
Mines has been sitting at decision pending now for a week so I’m hoping I’ll hear something back. I’d rather know if it’s been rejected sooner rather than later as the wait is killing me! X
Reply 19
Mines has been sitting at decision pending now for a week so I’m hoping I’ll hear something back. I’d rather know if it’s been rejected sooner rather than later as the wait is killing me! X

Hopefully you hear back soon! My status is still At referred and haven’t heard anything x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending