The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

Glasgow Caledonian University Applicants 2018!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I applied for Orthoptics and I’ve been invited to an applicant day next week!
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Reply 41
Anyone heard anything back from computing or ITMB courses?

update: Got both offers today!
(edited 6 years ago)
HI just wondering if anyone has heard back about mental health nursing?
Reply 43
has anyone heard about social work applications?
Original post by maireadclare96
HI just wondering if anyone has heard back about mental health nursing?

Hey, I’ve applied to Child Nursing at Dundee and GCU, had an interview at Dundee two weeks ago but still haven’t heard anything and haven’t received anything from GCU at all. Has anybody else applied to GCU and is having the same problem?
Reply 45
Original post by Daisy_Love
Hey, I’ve applied to Child Nursing at Dundee and GCU, had an interview at Dundee two weeks ago but still haven’t heard anything and haven’t received anything from GCU at all. Has anybody else applied to GCU and is having the same problem?

I think GCU must be the last ones to send offers out? I’ve applied to Napier, Strathclyde, 2 courses at caledonian and Aberdeen and the only offer I’ve got is from Aberdeen for neuroscience

Hi , I’ve applied for child nursing at GCU and heard nothing as well! Getting so frustrated... submitted my application in October ! hopefully we hear soon as the applicants day is the 17th March!
Reply 47
where is the info for the applicants day? I can't find it on their website.
Reply 48
Is that just a general applicant day? I’ve been invited to an applicant day this Monday but I’m assuming that’s just for those who applied to orthoptics?
Original post by elrond
where is the info for the applicants day? I can't find it on their website.

I received an email from GCU admissions a few weeks ago telling me the days of the applicants day to which you need to be invited to. I’ve not had an invitation yet.
Reply 50
Ive not had an invitation either. no one I know who have applied to Caley have had invites either, or even heard back from them yet.
Reply 51
Original post by elrond
Ive not had an invitation either. no one I know who have applied to Caley have had invites either, or even heard back from them yet.

I take it there’s an interview for every course?
Original post by dion_zx
I take it there’s an interview for every course?

I'm not expecting to have to give an interview for my course
Reply 53
i dont think so. I was interviewed for social work last week but I don't think all courses request an interview.
Reply 54
Is anyone applying for accomodation?
My jodie daughter is also applying for nursing, just received an email for open day 3rd March stares that it is mandatoryAlso from N. Ireland
Hey I’m also waiting to here from Caledonian! Get very stressed about it 😭
Reply 57

Still waiting to hear from Cale and it's the uni I want to go to as well :'(
Reply 58
I'm still waiting on Caley too as I've had all of my other 4 offers through and this ia the last decision I'm waiting on before I can do my Firm and Insurance choices
Reply 59
Original post by chez84
I'm still waiting on Caley too as I've had all of my other 4 offers through and this ia the last decision I'm waiting on before I can do my Firm and Insurance choices

What have you applied for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending