The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

Glasgow Caledonian University Applicants 2018!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by elrond
I emailed them yesterday about applicant day events and they got back to me saying that you only receive an invitation for an applicants day if they're making you an offer. Im waiting on an offer for social work.

Hope you hear back soon! Do you know if our presence in these specific applicant days that we get invited to is mandatory? Since I live outside of the UK it will be hard to attend one.
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Reply 81
Original post by stanislava21
Hope you hear back soon! Do you know if our presence in these specific applicant days that we get invited to is mandatory? Since I live outside of the UK it will be hard to attend one.

Mine said it was mandatory but I would contact them about your circumstances and they might alter it for you☺️
Did u receive an email beforehand saying thankyou for attending etc?
Reply 83
Original post by Lucaspucas12345
Did u receive an email beforehand saying thankyou for attending etc?

Before I got an offer? No I just got an email from ucas Track the next day
Original post by dion_zx
Before I got an offer? No I just got an email from ucas Track the
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by dion_zx
Before I got an offer? No I just got an email from ucas Track the next day

Can u remember roughly what time u received the offer?
Reply 86
Original post by Lucaspucas12345
Can u remember roughly what time u received the offer?

I got it in the afternoon☺️
Original post by dion_zx
I got it in the afternoon☺️

Well here’s hoping!
I have applied for adult nursing at Caledonian but havent heard anything about getting to go to an appilcant day yet :frown: is anyone else in the same boat?
Original post by annacampbell65
I have applied for adult nursing at Caledonian but havent heard anything about getting to go to an appilcant day yet :frown: is anyone else in the same boat?

Yes same here , I applied for Nutrition and Dietetics. Still dont have any response :/
Getting super nervous about it! there are only two more applicant days for nursing!
Yes same here , I applied for Nutrition and Dietetics. Still dont have any response :/
Reply 91
Getting super nervous about it! there are only two more applicant days for nursing!

Have you applied for other places?
Original post by dion_zx
Have you applied for other places?

Yeah Dundee and Glasgow Uni, I have offers for both but Caledonian is my top choice!

Where can I check the dates for the applicant days? I am wondering if there is even one for my course :/
Where can I check the dates for the applicant days? I am wondering if there is even one for my course :/

i was sent an email on the 26th of January telling me that if i was accepted to applicant day it would be by invitation and then they had a table showing the possible dates for nursing applicants
i was sent an email on the 26th of January telling me that if i was accepted to applicant day it would be by invitation and then they had a table showing the possible dates for nursing applicants

Oh right I see.I haven't received anything like this so I assume there isnt an applicant day for my course.I sent an email about it and I am waiting for a reply :smile:
Oh right I see.I haven't received anything like this so I assume there isnt an applicant day for my course.I sent an email about it and I am waiting for a reply :smile:

Best of luck to you!😁
Hey! Has anybody had offers for International Business or International Business and HRM? I'm nervous because I still haven't heard anything and it's my first choice!
Reply 98
Original post by kwelsh95
Hey! Has anybody had offers for International Business or International Business and HRM? I'm nervous because I still haven't heard anything and it's my first choice!

I think we're all getting nervous waiting! 3 of my choices are at Caley and I've had no decisions from any of my choices. Torture!
Original post by elrond
I think we're all getting nervous waiting! 3 of my choices are at Caley and I've had no decisions from any of my choices. Torture!

It really is torture! I follow their facebook page btw and the university has been closed for 3 days I think due to the severe weather.Does that mean that admission teams aren't working too?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending