The Student Room Group

Studio Apartment Available!

-Spacious studio apartment available from March (am open to offer apartment earlier if needed).
-It is really bright with 2 big windows.
-It is self-contained with a kitchen and bathroom. Kitchen has a kettle, microwave oven and 4-ring hob. There is a TV, breakfast bar, small lounger and a double bed.
-The apartment complex has a cinema room as well as an on-site gym and common area. There is also laundry facilities.

-It is a 5-10 min walk to the university campus and the 77 bus is a 10 minutes walk (for lectures in Queens university hospital and for getting to the airport). The city centre is about a 10-15 minutes walk away.

I love my apartment but I commute back and forth to Dublin and my lectures finish March 16th but my lease is until September.
No deposit is required, just a change in lease.

If you need any more info, photos or would like to come and see just drop me an email!
Thanks, EmmaScreen Shot 2018-01-09 at 12.27.22.jpg
Hey - sorry you haven't had any responses so far. I'm just going to pop this in the find your flatmates forum for you. Hopefully someone will see this there and be able to help
Reply 2
I really appreciate it, thank you!

Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hey - sorry you haven't had any responses so far. I'm just going to pop this in the find your flatmates forum for you. Hopefully someone will see this there and be able to help
Reply 3
Original post by cowleye4
-Spacious studio apartment available from March (am open to offer apartment earlier if needed).
-It is really bright with 2 big windows.
-It is self-contained with a kitchen and bathroom. Kitchen has a kettle, microwave oven and 4-ring hob. There is a TV, breakfast bar, small lounger and a double bed.
-The apartment complex has a cinema room as well as an on-site gym and common area. There is also laundry facilities.

-It is a 5-10 min walk to the university campus and the 77 bus is a 10 minutes walk (for lectures in Queens university hospital and for getting to the airport). The city centre is about a 10-15 minutes walk away.

I love my apartment but I commute back and forth to Dublin and my lectures finish March 16th but my lease is until September.
No deposit is required, just a change in lease.

If you need any more info, photos or would like to come and see just drop me an email!
Thanks, EmmaScreen Shot 2018-01-09 at 12.27.22.jpg

Hey I know this was posted a while ago but if this is still available what is the price per week?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending