The Student Room Group

Student accomodation - Wembley

I have a contract with Host the Helix in Wembley its a studio apartment at 260 £ per week includes all utilities
Reply 1
Original post by ZIAHZ
I have a contract with Host the Helix in Wembley its a studio apartment at 260 £ per week includes all utilities

Still available?
Reply 2
Original post by esiyolwe
Still available?

yes available
Reply 3
Original post by ZIAHZ

Hi Can I see the apartment . I am at Wembley . Interested to move to a studio . How many weeks is the tenancy contract for from and to ? What are the terms for payment . ? Pls. message me details.
Reply 4
Original post by ZIAHZ

hey, still available?
Original post by jaykumar12

Hi Can I see the apartment . I am at Wembley . Interested to move to a studio . How many weeks is the tenancy contract for from and to ? What are the terms for payment . ? Pls. message me details.

Hey! I’m looking for a replacement tenant who can move into my studio (16-18 sqm) in Wembley ASAP! Rent’s from 375 pw as it’s on the 20th floor :”)

If anyone’s interested/ knows someone who is PLEASE spread the word! Thanks!
Original post by KD876

hey, still available?

Hey! I’m looking for a replacement tenant who can move into my studio (16-18 sqm) in Wembley ASAP! Rent’s from 375 pw as it’s on the 20th floor :”)

If anyone’s interested/ knows someone who is PLEASE spread the word! Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending