The Student Room Group
Reply 1
yeah i did it, it was pretty easy..........just slightly confused by the last question, what did you put?
Reply 2
I think I got the last question, can't remember what it was though, what was it?

I forgot the examples of denitrifying bacteria and the enzyme for cutting DNA, amongst a few other things. Pretty hard, I reckon the grade boundaries won't be too high.
Reply 3
it was hard! i flopped the algae questions / i accidentally put the earthworm is eaten by centipede / i flopped the first question / i flopped the USA bit / i think i flopped the baby question. so yh it went pretty bad :frown:

but on unit 1 i got 98/100 ums and on c/w i scored 34/36. So i was in an excellent position to get an A* but I dropped down to an A or a B seeing as i probably got 194 UMS at the moment :frown: you might think an A is good but I really wanted to get 3 A*s in triple sci!!1
Same ilyas i found it hard too!
B5 had some pathetic questions as did b6
Ilyas
it was hard! i flopped the algae questions / i accidentally put the earthworm is eaten by centipede / i flopped the first question / i flopped the USA bit / i think i flopped the baby question. so yh it went pretty bad :frown:

but on unit 1 i got 98/100 ums and on c/w i scored 34/36. So i was in an excellent position to get an A* but I dropped down to an A or a B seeing as i probably got 194 UMS at the moment :frown: you might think an A is good but I really wanted to get 3 A*s in triple sci!!1

you only need 45/60 for an a star on that paper, and you'll need even less considering your marks on the other modules! so i think an a star is looking quite likely still for you...
come join us in the thread for the june paper? (this one's for january) http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1301394

Latest

Trending

Trending