The Student Room Group

RVC vet medicine

Hi all,

Currently resitting alevel biology and chemistry (as a private candidate) as I received 2 Ds and C in psychology 2023. I have applied for the Gateway to Vet med at the RVC, I did manage to get an interview last year but was unsuccessful.

I applied in Oct 2023 (deadline is Jan) and still havent heard anything back, I am a little nervous as at this point last year I had already done my interview. Has anyone heard anything back yet?

Anyone know what is the latest they are able to respond to any interviews/ offers from the RVC?
Reply 1
Original post by weronika22_
Hi all,

Currently resitting alevel biology and chemistry (as a private candidate) as I received 2 Ds and C in psychology 2023. I have applied for the Gateway to Vet med at the RVC, I did manage to get an interview last year but was unsuccessful.

I applied in Oct 2023 (deadline is Jan) and still havent heard anything back, I am a little nervous as at this point last year I had already done my interview. Has anyone heard anything back yet?

Anyone know what is the latest they are able to respond to any interviews/ offers from the RVC?

Today was the first day of interviews for gateway and last day of interviews for the 5 year vet med course - so they are possibly still sending out invites for interviews for gateway, maybe?
Reply 2
Original post by Belle7
Today was the first day of interviews for gateway and last day of interviews for the 5 year vet med course - so they are possibly still sending out invites for interviews for gateway, maybe?

That's really useful thank you, yes I got in contact with RVC and interviews are going on till March!
Reply 3
Original post by weronika22_
That's really useful thank you, yes I got in contact with RVC and interviews are going on till March!

Yes, I wouldn’t worry then as a lot of places sending out invites to interview even after they’ve started interviewing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending