The Student Room Group
Reply 1
bad luck dude :frown:
i applied to the intercollegiate halls (canterbury and connaught), but ended up with Commonwealth

i hope you get it sorted :smile:
hey i got accomodation at canterbury hall in august!...but i have no idea wut its like, i move in on saturday an so i find out!
Reply 3
benben
Has anyone else been put on the waiting list for a place in an intercollegiate hall? I called today and was told to come in person to international hall, and have been told I'm on the waiting list with 200 others, for just 20 rooms. :frown:

Where are you from? If people from London have been allocated rooms (giventhe M25/1 hour rule), and you are not from London, I would put major pressure on them..
Reply 4
I just recieved an offer for International Hall... I was on the waiting lists for ages and I thought I was going to have to go thru UNITE..
BUT YAAAAAAAYYY.........

Anyone staying at International Hall???
®eAl ©uTe Eye$
hey i got accomodation at canterbury hall in august!...but i have no idea wut its like, i move in on saturday an so i find out!

I move into Canterbury on Saturday too :smile:
Reply 6
Yeh im going to canterbury hall 2. But i move in next friday.
Maybe u guys can tell me how it is?
Reply 7
I've just moved into Commonwealth Hall, after being told on Sunday I had a room (and spending two nights in a youth hostel). If anyone else is here, come and say hi! I'm in G6 by the laundry room.
Reply 8
benben
I've just moved into Commonwealth Hall, after being told on Sunday I had a room (and spending two nights in a youth hostel). If anyone else is here, come and say hi! I'm in G6 by the laundry room.

cool, im there :biggrin:
Reply 9
Quiksilver
cool, im there :biggrin:

Come and say hello then! My phone number is written on my door if I'm not about - no lectures on Thursday or Friday though!

Latest

Trending

Trending