The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Something tells me the nightlife there won't be awesome
Democracy
Something tells me the nightlife there won't be awesome

Cirencester isn't too bad for nightlife... but obv isn't the biggest of places so not that much in comparison to a city...
Reply 3
Well you're not a million miles from Bath and Bristol. I know it wouldn't always be easy to get there and back but I'm sure you could manage it if you wanted to, Cheltenham likewise. They seem to have a lot of fun there either way, the local pub is 'The Tunnelhouse' where a lot of them seem to go out to and it has a really nice atmosphere
Miss Lisa
Well you're not a million miles from Bath and Bristol. I know it wouldn't always be easy to get there and back but I'm sure you could manage it if you wanted to, Cheltenham likewise. They seem to have a lot of fun there either way, the local pub is 'The Tunnelhouse' where a lot of them seem to go out to and it has a really nice atmosphere

Don't forget Swindon!! :biggrin:
MathematicalMind
Don't forget Swindon!! :biggrin:

How can anyone ever forget Swindon? :p:

Swindon > Bath, obviously.

(Though Chippenham is the best)
Reply 6
splorgie
How can anyone ever forget Swindon? :p:

Swindon > Bath, obviously.

(Though Chippenham is the best)

I hate Bath but Swindon is definately not better than Bath. I think Swindon's description in 'The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time' is adequate :biggrin:
Let's just agree that anywhere that gets BBC1 West is the best lol :p:
Reply 8
MathematicalMind
Let's just agree that anywhere that gets BBC1 West is the best lol :p:

I prefer calling it Points West (the news). Its got more of a ring to it :rolleyes:
matt54
I prefer calling it Points West (the news). Its got more of a ring to it :rolleyes:

lol i did originally write 'points west' but then changed it cuz i didn't know if people would know what i meant!
matt54
I hate Bath but Swindon is definately not better than Bath. I think Swindon's description in 'The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time' is adequate :biggrin:

Oh yeah forgot that :biggrin:
matt54

Plus then you automatically think of the two presenters of Points West, and the mistakes they make... and the pointless news articles about ducks that they insist on showing!
splorgie
Plus then you automatically think of the two presenters of Points West, and the mistakes they make... and the pointless news articles about ducks that they insist on showing!

Talking of pointless new articles, you need to read the Bath Chronicle. They made it a weekly paper because there wasn't enough good news to put in each day and you still get crap front page articles every week. It really is poor :rolleyes:
matt54
Talking of pointless new articles, you need to read the Bath Chronicle. They made it a weekly paper because there wasn't enough good news to put in each day and you still get crap front page articles every week. It really is poor :rolleyes:

Unfortunately I always seem to end up reading it, to see if articles bout my school are in it :rolleyes:
splorgie
Unfortunately I always seem to end up reading it, to see if articles bout my school are in it :rolleyes:

Did you read this week's edition? The boy on the front page goes to my school :king1:
matt54
Did you read this week's edition? The boy on the front page goes to my school :king1:

The knife lad? Yeah, I did... go your school :p:

See, mine is far too civilised for that sort of thing... we're all just sluts instead :p:
splorgie
The knife lad? Yeah, I did... go your school :p:

See, mine is far too civilised for that sort of thing... we're all just sluts instead :p:

I may have to agree with that... :p:
matt54
I may have to agree with that... :p:

:eek: :p:

Unfortunately it does appear to be the truth...

Meh, your school is just posh :p:
splorgie
Meh, your school is just posh :p:

I would stick up for my school but I don't like it...
matt54
I would stick up for my school but I don't like it...

Well then we agree.

Still, not for too much longer now :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending