The Student Room Group

Sixth form colleges in Wolverhampton or around that area

Im in year 10 almost in year 11 and after my GCSE's Im gonna move to Wolverhampton. Could anyone give me some advice on any sixth forms/colleges and/ or sixth form colleges around or in Wolverhampton that are good and free
Reply 1
There's quite a few.
I go to the royal school Wolverhampton been here since 2015, personally liked it but it has changed A LOT since I was in year 5 (currently in year12)

There's also wolverhampton girls high (if your female), Colton hills, st peters, grammar
Have a look on Google.
Distance may be a factor for you so see which ones are near home.

But obvs kids are gonna say their school is **** regardless. Guess u never really know untill you've been to there in-person.

But to be fair you'll be doing a levels and probably applying through UCAS for uni so I'd do some research and see which sixth forms are more flexible with predicted grades and UCAS applications.

Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by rash-glue
There's quite a few.
I go to the royal school Wolverhampton been here since 2015, personally liked it but it has changed A LOT since I was in year 5 (currently in year12)

There's also wolverhampton girls high (if your female), Colton hills, st peters, grammar
Have a look on Google.
Distance may be a factor for you so see which ones are near home.

But obvs kids are gonna say their school is **** regardless. Guess u never really know untill you've been to there in-person.

But to be fair you'll be doing a levels and probably applying through UCAS for uni so I'd do some research and see which sixth forms are more flexible with predicted grades and UCAS applications.

Good luck!

Thank you soo much for replying
Highfields and The Royal are probably the best sixth form in Wolverhampton - maybe heath Park

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending