The Student Room Group

LIPA Freshers (2018) at Cathedral Campus

Hey guys! I'm gonna be a music fresher at LIPA in September, and I just got my accommodation offer at Cathedral campus, who else is in house 34 in Patey Court?
Reply 1
Original post by ArthurFG
Hey guys! I'm gonna be a music fresher at LIPA in September, and I just got my accommodation offer at Cathedral campus, who else is in house 34 in Patey Court?

Hey I'm on the acting course starting in September - Ive got an offer at Cathedral Campus House 18, Patey Court
Hi!

Just to let you know, if you are looking to meet students who are moving in to Cathedral Campus this September you can join our official Facebook Group as this is were our students will be talking who are moving in :smile: I've attached the link below for you!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1806031523027033/

Reply 3
Hello Dwell!

I am already a part of your Facebook group I believe. I’m in contact with all 4 of my housemates now but I’m afraid the Facebook group wasn’t of much help considering very few people are in it. Perhaps advertise the group on your website for students who receive their room offers! =D

Original post by Dwell Student Living
Hi!

Just to let you know, if you are looking to meet students who are moving in to Cathedral Campus this September you can join our official Facebook Group as this is were our students will be talking who are moving in :smile: I've attached the link below for you!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1806031523027033/
Hi Arthur!

Already sorted :biggrin: we've emailed applicants to join up so *fingers crossed more students should start joining soon.

Enjoy your weekend!

Hello Dwell!

I am already a part of your Facebook group I believe. I’m in contact with all 4 of my housemates now but I’m afraid the Facebook group wasn’t of much help considering very few people are in it. Perhaps advertise the group on your website for students who receive their room offers! =D
Reply 5
Fab! Sounds great.

Enjoy your weekend as well! :biggrin:

Original post by Dwell Student Living
Hi Arthur!

Already sorted :biggrin: we've emailed applicants to join up so *fingers crossed more students should start joining soon.

Enjoy your weekend!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending