The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Official Bath Spa University 2023 Applicant Thread

Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Bath Spa University for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi! I'm Rory, I've applied for English Literature and Creative Writing at Bath Spa (and Royal Holloway, Birmingham, Cardiff and Reading)
I'm currently studying English Lit, History and Biology (unfortunately i am a woman in STEM)
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Reply 2
I'm Megan and I'm hoping to do Criminology (perhaps with placement year). Chichester is my first choice, with Bath Spa, Winchester, Sussex and either Solent/ Oxford Brookes as my bottom picks. I haven't been able to attend an open day for Bath Spa yet but hoping too in January so people let me know what it's like, and anyone else thinking of criminology lmk!
Hi, I’m Angel. I’ve applied to do fine art, and my top choice is Loughborough, and have also applied to Brighton, Falmouth and have been rejected from Oxford already.
Hiya! I’m James, This is my firm choice university, I’m looking to study history and politics, I’ve been to an open day and it’s a stunning university.
Hello! I've applied to do creative writing for 2023 entry
Original post by mxgan59
I'm Megan and I'm hoping to do Criminology (perhaps with placement year). Chichester is my first choice, with Bath Spa, Winchester, Sussex and either Solent/ Oxford Brookes as my bottom picks. I haven't been able to attend an open day for Bath Spa yet but hoping too in January so people let me know what it's like, and anyone else thinking of criminology lmk!

I’ve applied for criminology and psychology and Criminology and sociology at bath spa. I went to an open day there a few weeks ago and it’s beautiful the scenery is really nice and the teachers seem to have a good relationship with their students.
Hiyaaa :smile: I’m Molly and I’ve been offered a place for fashion marketing and management at bath spa and I’ve also applied for Uni of Winchester, UAL, Solent Uni and Uni of Southampton.

I currently study A levels in History, Media and Fine Art.

I went to an open day in the summer and LOVED it! Felt like I was in Jane Austen’s Persuasion the whole time xx
Original post by Ml.whistler
Hiyaaa :smile: I’m Molly and I’ve been offered a place for fashion marketing and management at bath spa and I’ve also applied for Uni of Winchester, UAL, Solent Uni and Uni of Southampton.

I went to an open day in the summer and LOVED it! Felt like I was in Jane Austen’s Persuasion the whole time xx

Hey!

Glad to hear that you have applied for University of Southampton. I study design management at Winchester School of Art. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Good luck!

Best Wishes
Priya :smile:
Official Representative
University of Southampton
Hi! I’m Jamie and I’ve taken an unconditional place at Bath Spa, so I’m definitely going there :smile: I’ll be studying Creative Music Technology. It seems like a really nice place to study.

I’m doing music tech, computer science and geology a levels. My discord is Arkose#5759 so please message me if you want, I’d love to talk to anyone else who’s going:smile:
Original post by Jampot1802
Hi! I’m Jamie and I’ve taken an unconditional place at Bath Spa, so I’m definitely going there :smile: I’ll be studying Creative Music Technology. It seems like a really nice place to study.

I’m doing music tech, computer science and geology a levels. My discord is Arkose#5759 so please message me if you want, I’d love to talk to anyone else who’s going:smile:

Hi! I also got an unconditional place at bath spa but for Fine Art, so I’m really considering going there now!
Original post by Angelisdreaming
Hi! I also got an unconditional place at bath spa but for Fine Art, so I’m really considering going there now!

Oh cool! It's really nice having an unconditional offer, it takes so much stress off the exams. It definitely seems like a lovely campus, I'm really excited to go!

How did your interview go? (I'm assuming you have one for Fine Art)
Oh cool! It's really nice having an unconditional offer, it takes so much stress off the exams. It definitely seems like a lovely campus, I'm really excited to go!

How did your interview go? (I'm assuming you have one for Fine Art)

Sorry I didn’t see your reply! Tbh I didn’t think it went very well at the time, as it was my first interview and I was very nervous, but I guess it went well coz I got the offer the next day
How was yours?
Original post by Angelisdreaming
Sorry I didn’t see your reply! Tbh I didn’t think it went very well at the time, as it was my first interview and I was very nervous, but I guess it went well coz I got the offer the next day
How was yours?

Ah that’s fair enough, they are stressful. Luckily I’d had literally all 4 other interviews before this one so I was used to it haha. I had only got conditionals from the others as well so I guess the experience from the others paid off :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
I’ve got a conditional offer at Bath Spa to study Business and Tourism Management.

I currently study: Travel & Tourism, Health & Social Care & Sociology
(edited 1 year ago)
Has anyone else got an offer for Business Psychology BP12?
I also have been offered a place for the same course! What’s your insta?x
Original post by Ml.whistler

Original post by DaniellaHewitt_
I also have been offered a place for the same course! What’s your insta?x

Hi sorry I didn’t see this! It’s @ml.whistler
Original post by youbetterbelieve
Hello! I've applied to do creative writing for 2023 entry

ive firmed bath spa for film and tv studies combined with creative writing

Hey, I got an unconditional for the same course and I'm thinking of going too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending