Birmingham
Visit website

Will i get (un)conditional offers?

Hello!

I am studying 3 A-levels and predicted the following;
Media Studies: A
Business Studies: B
Sociology: D

I was wondering if i would get conditional or unconditional offers for the listed (in order of preference) universities to study Marketing BA?

Aston University
Nottingham Trent University
Coventry University
De Montfort University
University of Derby

Thanks!
Reply 1
Not gonna lie...No. Not with a D. You might be lucky to get an offer at all outside of Clearing. Just concentrate on getting a better grade then see what happens after results day
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Will I get a offer for international business management. I’m predicted D*D*D* in business level 3 extended diploma. I have 7 gcse with 6Cs and 1B. With the B in English and C in math
Original post by sharer
Not gonna lie...No. Not with a D. You might be lucky to get an offer at all outside of Clearing. Just concentrate on getting a better grade then see what happens after results day

is this lucky to get an unconditional offer or a conditional offee
Unconditional offer are rarely given and it’s mainly worked out based on how many people apply for that course at that university for that year so there’s no way to tell at all.
For conditional offers it really just depends, the D doesn’t look great but it depends on what they are asking for? Trying looking at the ucas points and working out what your predicted points are to get a better idea, if you meet the points and they like your personal statement they could ignore the D
Based purely on personal experience and no research:
- Coventry no.
- DMU probably.
- Derby no but you'll get an offer lower than your grades.

Again, take this with a pinch of salt: these answers are based on people I know (of) who got offers from these unis.
Reply 6
Original post by tom123h456
is this lucky to get an unconditional offer or a conditional offee

Either.....as in lucky to get an offer at all, no way will anyone give an unconditional offer to anyone with a D grade. If any offers are made from anywhere...and they might not be, an applicant with a D grade isnt a great indicator that the applicant will suceed or get good grades, which lowers the Unis rep.... they will be conditional, and will involve getting a grade higher than D
Reply 7
Original post by SayyamK
Will I get a offer for international business management. I’m predicted D*D*D* in business level 3 extended diploma. I have 7 gcse with 6Cs and 1B. With the B in English and C in math

Will I get a conditional offer ?
Reply 8
Original post by SayyamK

Original post by SayyamK
Will I get a conditional offer ?

You didn't specify the uni
Reply 9
Original post by esrever
You didn't specify the uni

Oh sorry i meant Aston university

Quick Reply

Latest