The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Aston University Pharmacy

Hey, i recently got an offer from Aston University to study Pharmacy.
I was wondering if any current aston pharmacy students can share their experiences with me, how they find it, what apps/platforms are used (for example i know UOB uses an app called canvas which is where all the study materials are). I just want to know how the aston experience is.
Aston university is my second choice, (UOB my first), but i want to know what to expect in case i don’t get in UOB.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hey, i recently got an offer from Aston University to study Pharmacy.
I was wondering if any current aston pharmacy students can share their experiences with me, how they find it, what apps/platforms are used (for example i know UOB uses an app called canvas which is where all the study materials are). I just want to know how the aston experience is.
Aston university is my second choice, (UOB my first), but i want to know what to expect in case i don’t get in UOB.

hii how long did it take to get an offer after interview?
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi what were u predicted if you dont mind saying
Original post by charlmay5
hii how long did it take to get an offer after interview?

7 working days. Haven't heard anyone getting rejected so I'm guessing majority found interview to be klm
Reply 4
Original post by Eman18573939r6
7 working days. Haven't heard anyone getting rejected so I'm guessing majority found interview to be klm

yeaa i got an offer after 2 weeks
yeaa i got an offer after 2 weeks

Cool when is your offer holder day becuase idk if it's the same for everyone
Reply 6
Cool when is your offer holder day becuase idk if it's the same for everyone

i haven’t gotten an email about it yettt i think probs bc i just got my offer last week
when’s urs?
i haven’t gotten an email about it yettt i think probs bc i just got my offer last week
when’s urs?

I got my offer last week as well if you go on the aston map (portal) and out in your details you'll be able to see when it is. For me it's on the 22/05/24
Any advice on preparation for the interview
Original post by Anonymous #2

Hmmm OK my personal advice is there is no wrong or right answer for the scenarios. More important to justify any stance you have. Good luck and when is your interview
Hmmm OK my personal advice is there is no wrong or right answer for the scenarios. More important to justify any stance you have. Good luck and when is your interview

10th april
Any advice on how to approach the pre task
What you do ? As in how long to prepare etc
Any other advice would be appreciated
10th april
Any advice on how to approach the pre task
What you do ? As in how long to prepare etc
Any other advice would be appreciated

Damn the 10th is quite far away. Ok well I spent the night before let's say an 30 minutes ish reading the scenarios (making sure I fully understand them which is also important) and just writing down and memorising any notes I made concerning the scenarios.
Reply 12

it’s rlly easy honestly just make like a pros and cons for each argument for the scenario and show ur thought process and judgement, come to a conclusion ygm.
it goes so fast n was the easiest interview out of all the ones i have done so don’t worry

Quick Reply

Latest